** 2006 Atlanta Spring Nats SOLD OUT **

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang! Lamar picked up a new $4,000,000 customer and it sounds like Mrs Huff already had that dough spent!! :lol:

Are you guys gonna update your club website for the 2006 race calander season soon. Last year we had a link to your site to see who is in and who's not?

Ok RON NOW YA STEP ON TOES!! :p :p :p .................I ain't conutry!!!!!!!!!!!

But we will Git-err Doone.......... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ok RON NOW YA STEP ON TOES!! :p :p :p .................I ain't conutry!!!!!!!!!!!

But we will Git-err Doone.......... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
And ya ain't usin' yur spell check either. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Don when I saw his spelling I kind of thought " Chuck my good man you may not have been country but it now appears that you are the first Bermudian Country Boy! " :D

I think by the time we show for the Spring Nats he will be singing "Thank God I'm a Country Boy"

Git er done Chuck!

Ron

Last edited:
No more excuses !!!! GUY's !!!!!

You screwed up and put the race flyer out early, HOLIDAYS !!!!, Now deal with it and post the **** list !!!!!

To us, it's not funny and cute any longer !!!!!!

Butch :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Chuck,

I do not think any of us thought the race would fill up so fast and I know it's a ton of work but we need to know who made the cut now if we want to get the time off of work.

If it's just a matter of a few people that haven't been contacted as previously stated, then post what you have confirmed and update the rest later.

GENTLEMAN!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

BUTCH,JOE AND ANYONE ELSE!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

I AN NOT IN CONTROL OF THE ENTRIES LIST. LAMAR WILL TELL YOU THE SAME THING!!!!

WHEN THE INFORMATION IS PASSED ON TO US YOU WILL KNOW. AS STATED ON THE

PREVIOUS POST!!! MRS MORTON IS RECOVERING FOR THE FLU!!!!

"PATIENCE"!

GENTLEMAN!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:
BUTCH,JOE AND ANYONE ELSE!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

I AN NOT IN CONTROL OF THE ENTRIES LIST. LAMAR WILL TELL YOU THE SAME THING!!!!

WHEN THE INFORMATION IS PASSED ON TO US YOU WILL KNOW. AS STATED ON THE

PREVIOUS POST!!! MRS MORTON IS RECOVERING FOR THE FLU!!!!

"PATIENCE"!
Chuck, please see the following: "The List" 2006 Spring Nats

Latest posts

Back