2005 Atlanta Spring Nats Update

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lamar_Huff

Hey Gang,

The entries continue to roll in... As of this morning we have over 170 boats entered. Send in your entry now before we reach the 225 boat cut off...

Here is a link to the FLYER.

It looks like the TWIN SHOOTOUT is going to be a BIG success. We already have 12 twins entered:

- Ralph Almirola

- Peter Muller

- Mark Bullard

- Charles Simmons

- Garrett Demaria

- Gary Turner

- Oliver Douglas

- Joe Warren

- Don Ferrette

- Mitch Graber

- Matt Howard

- Graham Lathan

For a complete listing of current entrants click HERE. We are updating this list weekely.

Later,

Lamar

Last edited by a moderator:
B hydro is still not listed. I have 2 entries on the way. I am sure Don Ferrette is running his as well. Is there enough to run it yet. Updated in next edition maybe?

John Knight said:
B hydro is still not listed.  I have 2 entries on the way.  I am sure Don Ferrette is running his as well.  Is there enough to run it yet.  Updated in next edition maybe?
86876[/snapback]

B Hydro is at the bottom. It's out of order because it was left off the first run, then squeezed in at the bottom when it was corrected. It should be moved up on the next run.

-Bobby

So far on that Twin list I see Eagle SGX's with

MAC 45's & 84's.Roadrunners with CMB 80's &

90's.What other combinations are we looking

at besides those?Mitch

Phil, not sure who of the entries is runnnig a 45 twin. There was a one that was run by George Harris a few years ago. Thought the boat had some potential

but it was never reached. As far as I know he is not active anymore and sold the boat.

WOW!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: I just thought off some thing. Small bolck twim class, big block twin class. 21-67 and 80 - 1.0 Any ideas??????

BigChuck said:
WOW!!! :eek:   :eek:   :eek:   I just thought off some thing. Small bolck twim class, big block twin class.  21-67 and 80 - 1.0 Any ideas??????

86998[/snapback]

...and how about a Small Block Counter-rotating class? If we work hard, we can split them up enough so we only have to race 1 boat per heat. We can call it oval time trials. :lol:

BigChuck said:
Phil, not sure who of the entries is runnnig a 45 twin. There was a one that was run by George Harris a few years ago. Thought the boat had some potentialbut it was never reached. As far as I know he is not active anymore and sold the boat.

WOW!!! :eek:   :eek:   :eek:   I just thought off some thing. Small bolck twim class, big block twin class.  21-67 and 80 - 1.0 Any ideas??????

86998[/snapback]

OK I know the smaller twin 45 boat would have a problem racing but they could be a fast combo.

Phil,Garrett Demaria from Ft.Lauderdale area had

a new SGX 45 w/Mac motors in it at the race last weekend,

he is running mid 80's, running rich breaking new motors

in and had NO problems handling the water with 18lb.

twins running,it's going to be very competitive.Mitch

Lamar_Huff said:
For a complete listing of current entrants click HERE.  We are updating this list weekely.
Later,

Lamar

86850[/snapback]

Lamar is the current list the final or is it yet to be posted?

Thanks!

Ron

Last edited:

Thanks!

Ron

88030[/snapback]

Ron,

The list is not final yet. It's still being worked on and it should be finished soon. About our conversation this afternoon, thanks again for bringing that to my attention. It was an oversight and I'll get the answer to you as soon as I have a firm answer from the CD. Should be tomorrow.

Thank you!

-Bobby

Thanks Bobby!

Ron

BOBBYH said:

Thanks!

Ron

88030[/snapback]

Ron,

The list is not final yet. It's still being worked on and it should be finished soon. About our conversation this afternoon, thanks again for bringing that to my attention. It was an oversight and I'll get the answer to you as soon as I have a firm answer from the CD. Should be tomorrow.

Thank you!

-Bobby

88040[/snapback]

Lamar are you guys going to update this list anytime soon?

I heard that I am in Scale due to my good friend Don F dropping out but I still dont see it on the list?

Thanks!

Ron

Lamar_Huff said:
Hey Gang,
The entries continue to roll in... As of this morning we have over 170 boats entered.  Send in your entry now before we reach the 225 boat cut off...

It looks like the TWIN SHOOTOUT is going to be a BIG success.  We already have 12 twins entered:

- Ralph Almirola 

- Peter Muller 

- Mark Bullard 

- Charles Simmons 

- Garrett Demaria 

- Gary Turner 

- Oliver Douglas 

- Joe Warren 

- Don Ferrette   

- Mitch Graber   

- Matt Howard   

- Graham Lathan 

For a complete listing of current entrants click HERE.  We are updating this list weekely.

Later,

Lamar

86850[/snapback]

Ron,

Your best bet is to contact Norman or Wendy directly... The website is not 100% accurate. Norman can give you a definative answer.

Lamar

RaceCraftBearings said:
Lamar are you guys going to update this list anytime soon?I heard that I am in Scale due to my good friend Don F dropping out but I still dont see it on the list?

Thanks!

Ron

Lamar_Huff said:
Hey Gang,
The entries continue to roll in... As of this morning we have over 170 boats entered.  Send in your entry now before we reach the 225 boat cut off...

It looks like the TWIN SHOOTOUT is going to be a BIG success.  We already have 12 twins entered:

- Ralph Almirola  

- Peter Muller 

- Mark Bullard  

- Charles Simmons 

- Garrett Demaria  

- Gary Turner 

- Oliver Douglas  

- Joe Warren 

- Don Ferrette   

- Mitch Graber   

- Matt Howard   

- Graham Lathan  

Later,

Lamar

86850[/snapback]

89537[/snapback]

Lamar_Huff said:
Ron,
Your best bet is to contact Norman or Wendy directly...  The website is not 100% accurate.  Norman can give you a definative answer.

Lamar

Ron you're in, Norm confirmed it with me but I'm still waiting to see if there will be 2 heats of 6 boats as per scale rules. :blink:

Don Ferrette said:
Lamar_Huff said:
Ron,
Your best bet is to contact Norman or Wendy directly...  The website is not 100% accurate.  Norman can give you a definative answer.

Lamar

Ron you're in, Norm confirmed it with me but I'm still waiting to see if there will be 2 heats of 6 boats as per scale rules. :blink:

89583[/snapback]

Don,

I talked with Norman about a week ago and there will be a maximum of 6 boats in the scale heats. There will be two heats.

-Bobby

Back