2004 IMBPA Nats

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CySlyde

If you want to stay in a tent for a week knock your self out, but bring a boat. ;D

James

Glad you are coming but watch that joke. Got a little ugly on the other board. :eek:

Joe

Will we be able to reserve a sight for

the R.V.

We will be comming from Ontario and would like have the piece of mind that there will be a spot for us.

Looking forward to it.

Thanks Tim

Hey Tim

Guess you didn't see my other post. We can set up as many as two hundred water and electric hook ups. No direct sewer hook up but there will be a dump site. Hook up for the water and electricty will be 7 bucks a day. No charge on the dump station. I don't think there will be a problem but if 199 rv's show up I'll save you the last one. ;D Heck if two hundred rv's show up this will be the biggest r/c boat race the world has ever seen. : :)

Bob

I'll check on that. We have made a change for the kids class. There will ba a 21 & 45 size class for the youngsters to make it a little more equal.

Joe

Count me in, Gary talked me into it. Have two more that will come and one good possible. All from Colorado.

bill heacpck

I am thinking of joining for the fun and fellowship but I have a question. This is an 8 day event. Is there some sort of itenerary for this event as to what goes on each day of the event?

DS..........

DS

I'm sure the Jackson Club would welcome any help they can get. That's great that you want to get involved.

As for the schedule, there is usually 5 or 6 days of heat racing and two or three of Straight-a-way and oval time trials. There are two distinctly different ways, and I'm sure someone from the Jackson can expand on which format they will be using...either the time trials first, or heat racing first.

Sometimes the host club has different events after racing for the day, like a cook out or something, all depends.

Check out the home page of intlwaters, the Jackson Club website link on on the title page, it too may give you some idea.

Garrett Randall

www.impba4.com

DaddySundown said:
I am thinking of joining for the fun and fellowship but I have a question. This is an 8 day event. Is there some sort of itenerary for this event as to what goes on each day of the event?

DS..........
Hello DS yes there will be a schedule of when each class runs. If they havent already set that up I am sure they will soon. The info will probably be posted on the IMPBA site as well as the club site I would think which by the way is hosted right here on the International Waters site.

Ron Byrd

Last edited:
Thank you all for the information.

I seem to have lost my link to Roostertails. :( Could someone post it please.

I do appreciate you all.

DS......

I dont think December is online yet but once it is you can find the Roostertail on the IMPBA.com site, all you need is acrobat reader to view it .

Ron

I'll bring the radio Hitec lynx ch 45 with if someone needs it look me up, :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
One Aussie Fella is looking for the IMPBA site. It has changed, some time back. The new address is www.impba.net -not .com.... I can hardly wait. sounds like fun.

In regards to the 20x20 tents that a racer can pay in advance for. Can someone tell me if they will be positioned next to the waters edge? Close to the pits? Will they/can they have power? At additional cost? Will the tents be spread out, cause Ernie is a little bit to country and were a lot more rock and roll. :D

Oh ya, an this is a big one. You got any snakes around there? :unsure:

Just asking mind you. The site and stand look great!

Back