2004 IMBPA Nats

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL hey i know a car to make you feel at home ;) .... steering wheel is on the right... you could have lotsa fun with the cop

ok now a real question I have a few austrailian BitQ's i haven't had probs from the fcc yet, but do they make you run american freq's at the races? I believe that 29 is a ghost of 27mhz... so that might pose a problem if you could run your own tx's

-the only guy in the area who can run all 4 of his zip zaps @ 1 time-

-=Cy

-=aka Mike

Cy,

We run 27 and 29MHz together here with no problems at all.

There are a lot more channels available on 29mhz than 27mhz...

We also run 36 and 40mhz here too!

So Cy, these wouldn't be little vehicles that a bloke from the Post Office might drive - would they.

I have had some organisers let me use 36Mhz. but on the condition that if I had a problem - it was my problem - not anything to do with them. I think it only fair that we visitors should abide by the same rules as the locals. If we had radio trouble, we could take out some poor innocent with our 'out of control' boat. Not the best way to get on with our friends.

Bill.

Nope... it's a nissan sitting in my buds garage... still don't know why he has it, or how he got it, maybe i'll ask him tomorrow, but it does run and acc to him it is street leagle, wich for him is really amazing. course if i looked hard enuf at the british car meetings i'd prolly find one or two more for ya ;)

thats cool about using 36, and it's always good to have a backup just incase. We should all be responsible for our equipment working correctly no matter where we are, or where we are from. it's no fun getting winged cause somebody didn't check his stuff.

-rub scar on knee and remember always always always check all bolts scews pins ect.. are tight!-

Here is a list that I have from the city of Jaskson. The date is set for July24th through the 31st 2004. we will be glad to see ya. ;D

1 AmeriHost Inn 1-800- 434-5800

2 Baymont Inn 731-664-1800

3 Casey Jones Station Inn 731-668-3636

4 The Comfort Inn 1-800-850-1131

5 Country Inn 1-800-456-4000

6 Days Inn 1-800-329-7566

7 Econo Lodge 1-800-553-2666

8 Fairfield Inn 1-800-228-2800

9 Garden Inn 731-664-6900

10 Hampton Inn 731-664-4312

11 Holiday Inn 731-668-6000

12 Jameson Inn 1-800-526-3766

13 Microtel Inn 731-668-0808

14 Old Hickory Inn 1-800-537-8483

15 Ramada Ltd 1-800-272-6232

I'm a member of the Atlanta Model Boaters in Georgia and will be definetly competing at the Internats. Does anyone know approximatley the drive time from Atlanta, GA to Jackson,TN. I'm assuming there will be directions and entry form in the IMPBA Rooster tail. Does the club in Jackson have a web site?

Thanks,

Peter

Hampton will be our race headquarters. Rates are $52.00 a night if you make reservations before May 1st and $55.00 after that. We will give quotes on other motels as we get them. Here is a list of the classes we will run at the 2004 nats.

B MOD TUNNEL

D MOD TUNNEL

E MOD TUNNEL

A-B MONO WILL BE RUN TOGETHER

D MONO

E MONO

F MONO AND GAS MONO UP TO 30CC

B HYDRO

C-D HYDRO WILL RUN TOGETHER

E HYDRO

F HYDRO AND GAS HYDRO UP TO 30CC

1/8 SCALE HYDRO

SPORT 40

TIME ALLOWING OUR EXTRA CLASSES WILL BE

1.SPORT 21 TUNNEL

2.MULTI ENGINE RIGGER

3.JUNIOR CLASS, 12 AND UNDER,21 & 45 CLASS, NO HYDRO'S AND WILL BE RUN ON 5 MINUTE TIME SCHEDULE

4.OPEN GAS CAT

Where can I get a complete list of class decription or definition? I've been through the IMPBA on-line rulebook and can't seem to find it.

If you goonline to IMPBA.COM there is a copy of the rulebook and updates there in Adobe. the description will be there you will just have to look for it. Or join IMPBA and get a hard copy of the rulebook. Noel is getting ready for a group mailing of rulebboks for new meebers real soon.

PJ, You going to the nats next year? would be cool to meet the guys form in here. I'll be there with my .21 and .67 hydro. and who knows what else.

I can help you with the descrition if you have a more specific question about a class or two.

~ James

Thanks John...I went through it quickly, but at 56K, I didn't want to spend several hours looking.

Yeah James...I was thinkin' about it. The dates coincide with my annual vacation. I think it would be 'too cool' to hook up with the Intlwaters gang in person. We could take over the hotel with the biggest pool..... ;D

I was just curious with all the recent interest in small riggers and such why there's not an A Hydro.

Propjockey Racing.....1/64th mile laps? BRING IT ON! ;D

Just placed my vacation time in to make sure I'm there to help out.. As stated before, I will bring my radio equipment.. After reading this thread again, someone inquired as for starters and other support items. I'll bring what I can..

As Grim already posted, he will bring what fuel people need.. Believe he uses Byron, which is very good fuel as I've used it in the past. Since I live very close to Wildcat Fuel, I'll be more than happy to make a trip down if someone would like to use this brand. Just send me a IM / email on what you'll need..

Oh yea, is there any place to camp around the site???

Mark..

OB Nut Racing: Can't wait to meet y'all................... :D

Mark

There ia about 20 hook ups for rv's with electric and sewer for 7 bucks a day. We are located in the fairground park. Our lake is on one end of the park and the hookups are on the other end. You can park your rv's by the lake where we'll be set up for free but has no hook ups there.

Joe

I got with Bob at the fairgrounds today to check on the rv sites. NO PROBLEM!! He said he could set up as many as 200 water and electric hookups for $7.00 bucks a day and there is a sewer dump site if you need to drop a load. ;D First come first serve.

Joe

hey joe what about tents??? i might just have to come and inspect... doubt i'll have anything worth racing by then

I just got approved for a three week period of time off, which includes the internat dates.... ;D See you in Tennesee, only 296 days and counting..... ;)

P.S. Gas boats dont scare me, I dont care what class they are or arent allowed to run in........joke from another board 8)

~ James

Latest posts

Back