.20 mod powerhead

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boatwreck77

.20 Mod powerhead.......What would you buy?? I currently have a MAC and am one of the few who love it. Due to lack of availablity and especially parts what would you buy? CMB, Nova Rossi, Rossi, or a coverted OS. Let me know what you think. Thanks Jeff

I to have been curious which one is best. I would like to hear from guys that have ran both as to which they prefer. I would also like to know if the 35 Plus 21M runs in the clockwise direction like the OS engines or do you have to purchase a different crank and piece the motors together to make them work?...... Curious George needs to know .........

well thanks for all the info just have a hard time spending aprox 650 for a powerhead. who is doing the conversions on the novarossi now???? thanks jeff

$650 that is with conversion kit, 35plus

or you can go 5 or 7 port nova and can get away with around $450---5 port

7-port $500.00 or so

regards Aaron

5-port with header shipped $246, conversion $250, so $500 + mod work??(head button, water jacket, and the list goes on <_< .

but yes $500 will get you the motor and covversion, what you do after that is up to you :eek:

tim

not the post i wanted, here's part of the puzzle

5 port .21

darn new laptop, sorry

Last edited by a moderator:
$650 that is with conversion kit, 35plus

or you can go 5 or 7 port nova and can get away with around $450---5 port

7-port $500.00 or so

regards Aaron
So what comes with the conversion kit ? I'm guessing crank ... 14mm or 14.5 mm? Header? Who gets the original crank ? Does this also include the PTO mod for adaption to OS leg? I read that the liner needs to be lowered aswell, is this part of the conversion? details.... Thanks....

Back