Sport Hydro/Scale Prop Suggestions

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidAdcock

Inherited some boats and looking to get back in the game. It's been over 5 years, so want to make sure I'm up with the times LOL. Don't want to invest in equipment and such, so will have Mark Sholund work them for me. But looking for suggestions to point me in the right direction on the following boats. Haven't taken the current props off, but can post what the starting point it.

Sport 20 - David Preusse hull - older CMB LS (may upgrade), NovaRossi pipe (nothing fancy).
Sport 40 - Blazer Whiplash - NovaRossi .46 DD, Nova Rossi muffled pipe.
U-95 1/8th scale, wood and foam made from plans - CMB blue head .67, pretty sure a MAC pipe.

All engines are completely stock other than head clearance adjustments.

David are those Wayne's boats? My sport 20 has a m440 on it sport 40 you can start with a x450 and in scale x457 or x460 will get you moving. Mark can also guide you on prop selection

They sure are Mike. Pretty close to what I thinking so thanks for the confirmation. I'll reach out to Mark to get his thoughts too. Since I've got your attention, assuming still plenty of nitro competition there and Mt. Vernon?

Sounds good, I'm in sunny central Illinois close to Springfield. So both of those are fairly close for me. Now, a practice pond is a different story! LOL

Back