Quad Counties R/C Boat Club "SPRING SPLASH"

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maddog

May 26th at the Quad Counties Lake in Sellersburg Indiana. Come and have some fun with us!

Spring Splash.pdf

Attachments

• Spring Splash.pdf
    11.2 KB · Views: 60
Last edited by a moderator:
OK Evansville is over and I hear they had a great weekend of racing. We are next on the schedule so get your registrations in for our May 26 race. Hope to see everyone there.

Ok guys and galls less than two weeks lets get those registrations in.

Rocky can we enter at the race? Plan to bring my grandson and my son.I dont know what i will be able to race yet

Ok guys and galls let me hear from ya if you are coming so I can get ya entered into the puter. Would like to know by weds night. You can pay the day of the race though.

I would love to come east again, unfortunately the job says no. I hope you're going to be manning a grill for this Rocky, considering how good the burgers were last July :D

Rocky, Put me down for Thunderboat and Gas Sport Hydro. I'll run Sport 40 and B Sport tunnel if needed to make a class.

C'mon guys, lets get those enries in. It's going to be hot but we have shade. We have smooth water and a long open track so bring the boats with long legs for this one!

If this is the same site I went to last summer, it's a fantastic place to run. If you can go, be there as you won't be disappointed

How's the scale class going ? If running for district point I will be there

I think Ryan is coming with scale,I will try to run mine also.Jeff and i will run bsport tunnel and sport 40

O.k I will be there with a scale on 2.4 IMPBA # 12484s I will pay at the pond. Thanks Doug

Last edited:
Back