Quad Counties R/C Boat Club "SPRING SPLASH"

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of the the best final's I ever lost. I hope Jeff got some video of it.

The QC group puts on another great race. They have really come along way in their short existence.

Congrats to Mikey for going 2 for 2 in Scale, keep it up old man. The best part was it took him over 4 laps to get around Tim to move into second, and then he had to catch up and pass the first place boat that had a ½ lap lead, and pass him at the finish line by about a foot. WOW what a finish! and he did it with one arm tied behind his back.

Thanks to Rocky and the QC crew.

DonB

WOW!! What a finish in scale, I know I havnt been in this hobby long but if I was a betting man I would bet that I will never see another finish like that. Way to go Mikey. I must say we had a great day of racing even though it was hot. I would like to thank all who came to our event and to those who didnt you missed a great day. Also a big thanks to the club members and officers they did all the hard work all I did was CD the event. I am looking forward to our July race and I hope to see everyone there. Again a BIG THANKS to all!!

Thanks guys I was as shocked as Doug,but my coach talked me thru it. 2 ticks lean after passing Tim and 3 more when I started down the backstretch the last time. Man did it pull off turn 6

I was very shocked, I had not been on the plug all day and had had the GPS in the boat every heat. We were pulling off heat racing speeds in the very low 60's So in the final I put by best final heat prop on and Lean it from 8.4 to 8.0 on the flow meter. In the final I think all 6 scales were in turn one (NICE) I pulled out of turn one and did not ask nothing more of my set up. At the mid section of lap 6 I seen Mikey coming down the back and did not think there was No way he could get to me. I was WRONG. Back at me tint I looked at the GPS it read 62.7.. It was 91 degs with 91% air and I still was not on the pug I just got beat! Must be the Grim fuel So Mikey Great Race

So what a min..... Mikey had only one hand and he was using it to Drive with .So what HAND did he use to lean it out ??? GRAET RACE AND GREAT SCALE RACING WITH SOME PEOPLE THE IMPBA HAS TO OFFER!

Last edited:
Back