Quad Counties R/C Boat Club "SPRING SPLASH"

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So far I have

RTR:

Mike Stuchell

Ethan Heusman

Randy Cartright

B Sport Tunnel:

Monica Swisher

Mike Schindler

Jeff Schindler

Dave Roach

Dale Douglas

Sport 40:

Ryan Hobby

Chris Thorton

Mike Schindler

Randy Cartright

Scale:

Ryan Hobby

Doug Sheppard

Chris Thorton

Tim Strange

Mike Schindler

Thunderboat:

Dave Swisher

Chris Thorton

Don Brown

Mike Starrett

Tim Strange

Gas Sport Hydro:

Dave Swisher

Mike Starrett

James Morber

Jamie McCown

Don Brown (Cat)

Open Nitro

Jeff Schindler

Dave Roach

Last edited by a moderator:
Dang, wish I had the Miss Vegas up and running, maybe the next race. I been wanting to see this site.

Rocky

Did you miss Gas Cat or are you not running them? I marked it on my entry. If you need to you can enter it in Open Gas to make the class.

DonB

I will run it in Gas Sport Hydro, unless they are worried I will beat them. Or match me up with Jeff and his B-Hydro.

DonB

Hey Mike anybody else coming from Eville?

Short answer is yes, a few more but some not sure. Could it be possible to move the start time up an hour allowing a couple guys who work 3rd shift a chance to make it? Also silly me got lost last time more detailed instructions to the lake eg put your left foot in shake it all around :lol: :lol: :lol: I/we want to see this race grow

Hey Mike anybody else coming from Eville?
IF I can go...the earliest I can get there is around 10AM..that is if I don't get held over at work, and I find the place in a reasonable amount of time. I see there are only three scales and four Classic Funderboats!?!

Tim

If you come don't worry about packing your tent or tables. Since Linda is not coming I will have plenty of room.

DonB

Where are the Madison guys? Boley, Israel, Bird, Mckay's and some others. Besides their own pond, this is the shortest trip they will make. Personally, I have no objection to starting later to accomodate entries. Open Gas is on the event list so Don should find somewhere to race his Cat. Let's race some boats and have some fun!!!

Rocky

When you turn left at exit 7 what road do you turn right on to get back to the drive to the lake.

Dave Roach

Is there anyone else that can't get there on time? If not, I do not expect for you guys to wait for just me. However, a lazy start to the first round would help...and also putting the Thunderboats last on the list.

If there are less than six scales, it won't really matter to me since the final is the only one that counts. I really only want to run scale to help fill out the field...

Also, as Dave was asking...a little help with directions...

65 north to exit 7, turn left at top of ramp, go through 4 lights, then about a 1 1/2 miles past the last light turn right onto St Joe Road East. Stay on that road, you will go through a 4 way stop then cross I-65, once you cross I 65 take the next left keep turning left (almost a U turn) that road is Old St Joe Road East then go about a 1/4 mile you will see a gravel road on the right take it and stay on the gravel for about a mile ( you will go through a yellow gate) then you will see the lake on the right. I am heading to Madisonville TN this morning on a large industrial fire and I wont know my schedule till tonight I might be there for a week or a day.

Back