Quad Counties R/C Boat Club "SPRING SPLASH"

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From I-65, take exit 9 (Cracker Barrel Exit), turn toward Cracker Barrel at end of ramp onto IN 311 N (S. Indiana St.)

In about .3 mi turn left at stop light onto W. Utica St.

In about .5 mi (at T) turn right onto Dreyer Lane.

Go about .2 mi and turn left (still Dreyer Lane)

Turn right (at T) onto E. St Joe Road

Take next left in about .1 mi

Turn left onto St. Joe Road (about 100ft)

Turn right onto gravel road (about .1 mi) should be a boat race sign

Stay on gravel road for about .5 mi, lake is on the left at end of gravel road.

Thanks for the directions guys...

Make sure I am penciled in for Thunderboat ...Miss Owensboro and Scale...'72 Miss Budweiser U-1...both 2.4ghz

I'll be sure to call someone from Evansville enroute to let you know how late I will be. Like I said before, if The Classic Thunder could be at the end of the list that would be helpful for me. If I am running too late and miss the first heat I'll be content with just getting three heats in...It's all about the racing...not points or trophies for me!

Although I do like trophies...

Wish I could be there to take trophy's away from Tim, but I have a prior event I have to do the same day.

I'm going to be there to help with the race for sure. Going to get the cat lined out tonight and hopefully the whip in the water tomorrow.

Jamie

Please scratch me for Sport 40. I think my .12 rigger can beat your sport 20 Dave, what do you say? Enter it in 20 hydro and we will find out.

Jeff

Maybe I will scratch the sport 20 and run my blackjack.Or bring then both.

Dave

Rocky or Mike

Need to know the time we a starting.I have a long trip head.

Thanks

Dave

Provided that I wake up in the a few hours I'll be there with the cat and Whip.

It was a great race everyone. How about that One Arm Bandit. Mikey is 2 for 2 in Scale Finals this year, Awesome!

Kudos to everyone in the Quad counties club for putting on a great race! The snow was a nice effect too...

And congratulations to Mikey on his 2nd win in scale this year...keep it up!!!

I almost forgot...Thanks to everyone for starting the race a bit later so I could make the race...I know this helped some others out also!

Back