Pond in Dover, Fl.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Florida Float Flyers Club has a great facility going on at this location. I am looking forward to finally running my boat, cars and fly more than I have been able to. There are not many clubs that you can do that in this area. As long as everyone is courteous towards each other there should not be any problems.

Florida Float Flyers Club has a great facility going on at this location. I am looking forward to finally running my boat, cars and fly more than I have been able to. There are not many clubs that you can do that in this area. As long as everyone is courteous towards each other there should not be any problems.
Such a refreshing change when the news is usually losing places like this site!!! If there are club dues to join, i will gladly pay them to be able to fly my float plane and run my boats!!! And i live 50+ miles from there!

I have a buddy with a house 1 hour away (Frostproof).. he is trying to get me to hang out there.. so.. it would be good to know there is a good group to play boats with.

I have a buddy with a house 1 hour away (Frostproof).. he is trying to get me to hang out there.. so.. it would be good to know there is a good group to play boats with.
It would be a real pleasure to finally meet you in person Mike! Im sure you would really enjoy hangin' out with the great folks around the Dover/Brandon/Tampa Bay area!

Back