Roadrunner Crew 2011

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

julianconde

Brett English, Joe Warren, Ralph Almirola and Julian Conde at the Orlando Winternationals ..

Roadrunner boys missing Tom Foley,Thomas Elkins, Larry Beals, Nub Kopisca, Jose Ortiz and Alex Black

julian

Last edited by a moderator:
The whole roadrunner crew needs to be in Hot ATL we need 100% participation.. it will be a great race im only going to run my Twin thats it.. F Hydro and Twin Nitro Rigger..

Bring them TWINS !!!!!!

julian

not a problem my friend next time we need to get a pictures with all the drivers and the boats on hand that will be great.. you comming to ATL race ??

bring the Ealges and let the ass kicking begin.. Joe you talking about David Wilfongs flyling eagle LOL ha ha

I have a B Mono Seaducer for you to run in Atlanta Just a Thought ok

bring the Ealges and let the ass kicking begin.. Joe you talking about David Wilfongs flyling eagle LOL ha ha

cant make it to Atlanta guys..wish i could!! be ready for peter mueller and rich junker..these twin eagles will be sick fast!! joe im droping the struts today..ill be testing this suday!!

looking for the 90mph mark!! going to try some modfied 5.8"s with a special kick..Mark ill keep u posted

dont ever under estimate wilfong..last year his 40 mono was a joke, all over the place and not that fast..a couple months later that boat was awesome, his 40 mono is running

in the mid 60"s and in perfect control!! David keep up the good work and get that big block eagle running hard!! i know you will surprise all of us..

thats k keep us posted ok ill call you tonight Brett. Im going to start a Official Roadrunner Thread Just for us you know we need to take pictures of all the roadrunner boys and there boats so i can make an official thread.

cant make it to Atlanta guys..wish i could!! be ready for peter mueller and rich junker..these twin eagles will be sick fast!! joe im droping the struts today..ill be testing this suday!!

looking for the 90mph mark!! going to try some modfied 5.8"s with a special kick..Mark ill keep u posted
Let me know?

Joe Warren was that post realted to Brett's response or my B Mono proposition ??

julian

Brett..............While your Heart is in the right place. The eagles need to be ready for the " Famous Atlanta Black Hole"!!! Just ask Don!!! :D :D :lol: :lol: :eek: :eek: ;)

Brett..............While your Heart is in the right place. The eagles need to be ready for the " Famous Atlanta Black Hole"!!! Just ask Don!!! :D :D :lol: :lol: :eek: :eek: ;)

Atlanta has 3 black holes, the biggest on the back straight past the clock, lanes 1-4. The others are just off buoy 3, lanes 2-5 and the front straight before the clock, lanes 3-7. All 3 can suck you down in a skinny minute. I have them memorized forever and have been a victim many times.

Joe Warren was that post realted to Brett's response or my B Mono proposition ??

julian
Julian I have enough to drive 40 mono 60 mono 90 mono 60 hydro 90 hydro Twin Hydro & working on a 40 hydro. I will help you if you need it?

nope im all good my friend. ill help you if you need it my friend LOL thats alot of boats ha ha The Joe Warren War Machine comming to hot ATL

Back