small blades high rpm"s

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Julian,

Brett and Albert don't care about team Roadrunner that is for sure.

Whoever wins the Fall Nationals will be a great boater against 20

other twin pilots. All I was trying to say is that Brett has done his homework

and he will be a tough one to run five heats with. We will all just have to see

who comes out on top after five heats won't we?

Have Fun Testing,

Mark Sholund
Well, Maybe you need to consider he plans to Race that same boat in a Twin class with 2.5 engine limit.. Now those 2.5 limit boats will swing full 67mm 7.4 Andy Brown props all day long..... Bretts twin maybe competive in the F class. But Team Roadrunner has ran the F class with 67mm 6.9 cup many times......... If you have to prop down to pull RPM??? It is Not always the Best Route to take......... Jose Ortiz had a 85 MPH Picco powered RR twin 80 Boat 15 years ago........ :blink: :blink: So its NO BIG DEAL TODAY!!!!!! B) NOW Mark I know you Do Not plan to be there......... :unsure: :unsure: Julian I know you Do Not plan to be there. :unsure: :unsure: But Joe & Ralph & Jose & Jeff Do Plan to be there & we will have Plenty of Andys Props & CMB ENGINES and Ralphs Boats to Prove the Point.....AGAIN.......... Room is already reserved at Charelston SC Fall Nationals & the entire week is blacked out at work. Here kitty kitty.............

Last edited by a moderator:
Kudos to the guys getting the testing done this far ahead of time . No doubt they will be dialed in and ready to rock . Too dang hot for me right now to tinker but I surely need to get my shizz in gear !! :lol: :lol:

Julian is in RARE form right now !!!!! :D :D :D

Kudos to the guys getting the testing done this far ahead of time . No doubt they will be dialed in and ready to rock . Too dang hot for me right now to tinker but I surely need to get my shizz in gear !! :lol: :lol:

Tom your floridas only hope that might catch brett get your shizzz in gear lol.

Tom your floridas only hope that might catch brett get your shizzz in gear lol.
We have the Help we Need from Florida........ Andys Props & Ralphs Boats......... Just sent Ralph back a Pair of RPM RS101s. With all of the Cuts and Mods........The Twin Roadrunners will unite R Almirola, J Warren,J Ortiz,C Simmons,L Beals,T Foley, J Whitton, and Kick some Ass!!! here kitty kitty kitty....... p.s. Alberts teeth sould still be hurting from atlanta ass kicking he took?...... :huh: who`s albert right? :lol: :lol:

Now this is the icing on the stupid cake. A boat that runs 2 straightaways then is dead is as worthe less ass a twinn running by itself with proclaimed speeds. LOL. I guess we should all throw our boats out. Marc has already claimed Brett's boat the best. Doesn't matter who is driving and that it is all alone.

Good news everyone no need to travel anymore. Just video yourself alone and pick a speed. Or go electric make 2 laps and you win. Lol.

I think a few people should remember SHUT UP AND RACE! And let the results be what they may!

IT AIN'T NO VIDEO CONTEST.

Now this is the icing on the stupid cake. A boat that runs 2 straightaways then is dead is as worthe less ass a twinn running by itself with proclaimed speeds. LOL. I guess we should all throw our boats out. Marc has already claimed Brett's boat the best. Doesn't matter who is driving and that it is all alone.

Good news everyone no need to travel anymore. Just video yourself alone and pick a speed. Or go electric make 2 laps and you win. Lol.

I think a few people should remember SHUT UP AND RACE! And let the results be what they may!

DAM it Danny I was going to do a video this weekend. <_<

BIG PROPS at high RPM. :eek:

Now you ruined it for me. :(

I guess I will just have to show you at the next race. :p

icing on the stupid cake????? HA HA HA :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I told Ralph he was going to get his as kicked by Berts 85 mph Twin. He dropped the sand paper & fainted........ from laughing...... :huh: :huh:

Only 2 months to go !! Just think what this thread will have turned into by then ! All kidding aside I like the videos and it gets me fired up to go in the 95 deg . garage and get another beer , I mean work on stuff !! :D

i want a video from your night of a 2 day race. Lol.

No way it is not rated for IW.

Don would have a cow. :unsure:

OK, All you big block twin pilots that are running 1.01s & .91 and have 6.8 to 7.4 ins. of pitch, just how fast are you going? (by yourself & in heat race) How much RPM?

I ask this to see where I would stand in the event I have to compete with you someday!!! :unsure:

Don :)

OK, All you big block twin pilots that are running 1.01s & .91 and have 6.8 to 7.4 ins. of pitch, just how fast are you going? (by yourself & in heat race) How much RPM?

I ask this to see where I would stand in the event I have to compete with you someday!!! :unsure:

Don these BIG BLOCK twin boats can eaisly run 85-90 range and they like rough water too. With all of the IMPBA clubs being pushed for time in the fall races for daylight. it forces them to run 6-7 boats in a heat. the Big Block Twins do not fall off in Mph when the water chops up. The prop slippage goes way up on a 80 motor & prop set up. So the question is Can you maintain your practice speed in the race chop with 6 more boats on the water in race condiitons??? I have raced 80 90 & 101 twins. the Big cup prop with 67mm diameter will maintain its practice speed in race conditions.

Even a row boat can go"fast enuff to win" when all the others are "dead" ;) Does not answer the question!

Back