small blades high rpm"s

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, Now that is what I have to know! Thanks Joe. I guess to be on the same level I will have to "slow down" a bit :lol: :D ( I WISH ) Joe, about how many RPM do you turn to run 85-90 mph?

Thanks

Don :)

With brass head buttons and 65 nitro 28000 plus, Last year when stu & I raced Evansville he looked at me & ask if I really thought those friggen things were going to stay together turning that RPM?? the larger engine really benefit from the brass head button due to the high fuel consumption & the extra heat helps light & Burn the Nitro already in the fuel. we set up to race in the chop. I Do Not want to see flat water at race time.

Last edited by a moderator:
With brass head buttons and 65 nitro 28000 plus, Last year when stu & I raced Evansville he looked at me & ask if I really thought those friggen things were going to stay together turning that RPM?? the larger engine really benifit from the brass head button due to the high fuel consumption & the extra heat helps light & Burn the Nitro already in the fuel. we step up to race in the chop. I Do Not want to see flat water at race time.

Oh and Don.....................Gues where the "Row boat Finished?????"

Fast Enuff.............. ;)

OK OK OK,

Brett just posted what he was doing. Good job, impressive runs. All the jaw flap aside, you guys show up at a race now. Yes the 101's are VERY impressive. I went WOW. My boat just won't house those big boys.

I will put to this to you guys who are bashing this, I will give a $100 bill if you can beat my next record trial run. We have the ability now to get in the low 16's. This beats the record by almost 2 seconds. Come get some.

Stu Barr

Is this is the Huntsville record run in Nov?

Is this is the Huntsville record run in Nov?
Yes there's 2 record trials on the month of Nov begining and end.

Stu You already know bullard, Ferrette and I will visit record trials. I have something special to test my CMB 101RS Evo's upon my return ;-)

Julian

OK OK OK,

Brett just posted what he was doing. Good job, impressive runs. All the jaw flap aside, you guys show up at a race now. Yes the 101's are VERY impressive. I went WOW. My boat just won't house those big boys.

I will put to this to you guys who are bashing this, I will give a $100 bill if you can beat my next record trial run. We have the ability now to get in the low 16's. This beats the record by almost 2 seconds. Come get some.

Stu Barr
Wow, thats a pretty impressive call out. I would have to see it to believe it.... This is in a twin correct??

Julian,

That testing would not be a couple of Scott's pipes would it? :D

OK, All you big block twin pilots that are running 1.01s & .91 and have 6.8 to 7.4 ins. of pitch, just how fast are you going? (by yourself & in heat race) How much RPM?

I ask this to see where I would stand in the event I have to compete with you someday!!! :unsure:

Don Maher Hope this answeres your question ;-) CMB 101RS Horsepower. Big Block, Big Props and High RPM's

Julian.

OK OK OK,

Stu Barr
Hay Stu dose that go for a boat with just "one" eng?

well i have the utmost respect for all the jaw flapping going on here.. so this comming from a wash up retired guy won't mean much.

you guys talk about RPM.. i want to know how he got it to run this rpm.. i am not sure what motors he has in this but it is SPOOLED UP.

thats all for now

well i have the utmost respect for all the jaw flapping going on here.. so this comming from a wash up retired guy won't mean much.

you guys talk about RPM.. i want to know how he got it to run this rpm.. i am not sure what motors he has in this but it is SPOOLED UP.

thats all for now

Chris lets get something straight your not a washed up retired guy ok. You build a good 21 hydro and you are very competitive, I have a G1 kit getting build at the moment.

Those are 91 hr engines Aaron ran on a eagle SGX twin. We talked about that boat along time ago.

OK, All you big block twin pilots that are running 1.01s & .91 and have 6.8 to 7.4 ins. of pitch, just how fast are you going? (by yourself & in heat race) How much RPM?

I ask this to see where I would stand in the event I have to compete with you someday!!! :unsure:

Don Maher Hope this answeres your question ;-) CMB 101RS Horsepower. Big Block, Big Props and High RPM's

http://youtu.be/edB9u8eb5B4

Julian.
We Must have had some dead wood laying in the corners.CD was talking a hell of a lot?? never could get a clean lap in Under Power. Boat had plenty.... with my Andy brown small props on... :D :D

This Virtual twin racing Aint bad. 6 Pages later No Burnt Plugs Or Pistons............ Maybe Brett burnt a piston or throwed a blade?? they have been missing in Action since heat 1 ??????? Wait... I see them........... Upside down in the back........... :rolleyes: .. carry On.... Dont hit the Dead Boat!!!

This Virtual twin racing Aint bad. 6 Pages later No Burnt Plugs Or Pistons............ Maybe Brett burnt a piston or throwed a blade?? they have been missing in Action since heat 1 ??????? Wait... I see them........... Upside down in the back........... :rolleyes: .. carry On.... Dont hit the Dead Boat!!!
this is going to one FUN race!! :D i think Ferrette is going to kick all our buts with the good old JAG!!!

I really need to get my act together and come down to join in on the fun.

I'm missing out on all this warm and fuzzy bonding .:)

Tim

Back