small blades high rpm"s

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Simen,

I am sure that most of the"normal" twins get on & off the pipe very easy. Being that my twin & I are not "normal" :lol: I am still testing :wub:

Don :)

PS I think Stu will retake the title!!! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanx Hammer. I will try. Running big props this year and some new A A pipes. They rock.

(*¿*) (*¿*)

Nails

with out a doubt Tom has one of the fatest twins in florida, i was at the brandon race 2012 when Eric Canto was there with his stalker, i might be wrong but i remember Eric saying

Tom"s twin was hitting 89mph in heat race conditions...that is sick speed!! Tom your twin is bad to the bone...See ya soon

Bringing both Twins to Charleston , one for F Hydro and one for Twin nitro rigger . Gonna be real busy here , paint will be drying in the van on the way up !!!!

I could still remember Tom's twin clearly at those two races..Riverview Winternats and Brandon Twin Shootout...boat was smokin' for shizzle, remember thinking to myself that boats got to be doing real close to 90...was impressive to watch!!..let the good times roll..!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back