small blades high rpm"s

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really need to get my act together and come down to join in on the fun.

I'm missing out on all this warm and fuzzy bonding .:)

Tim
Thats How we do it TIM. Im sure Joe Warren would love to see his old Picco 80 Twin again

I really need to get my act together and come down to join in on the fun.

I'm missing out on all this warm and fuzzy bonding .:)

Tim
The Bullshit will Stop.......... When the Green flag drops......... Come on Down..... B) B)

With brass head buttons and 65 nitro 28000 plus, Last year when stu & I raced Evansville he looked at me & ask if I really thought those friggen things were going to stay together turning that RPM?? the larger engine really benifit from the brass head button due to the high fuel consumption & the extra heat helps light & Burn the Nitro already in the fuel. we step up to race in the chop. I Do Not want to see flat water at race time.

Oh and Don.....................Gues where the "Row boat Finished?????"

Fast Enuff.............. ;)
"LAST" LOL as in last one rowing :p

Don :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy crap guys, I went to the keys for two weeks to play with my real boat and I come back to find out I missed all this fun. In summary I was chomping at the bit to squeeze a pair of VAC 91 or 101's into my twin Crapshooter. After going to several great state races with some of the best boats and drivers I decided to keep my 80's as is. Bottom line is that the big blocks have more power and could go faster in a straight line. They also have more weight which bites them on the turns. It all boils down to lap times and ability to turn tight. Stu has proven to do this best with the small engines and lighter set up. The Crapshooter runs through all the rough water like nothing. I love my Crapshooter twin and will never trade for big blocks. About the only set of twins I would trade up to would be a pair of twins sporting a nice set of 36 DD engines. (Sure you guys won't argue this)

Bret and I are looking forward to the next race. We will fight hard as usual and hope for the best. I wish it was as easy as you all make it sound on here but many factors come to play at winning these events. We need to race well, keep our gear running and hope for a bit of luck.

See you all lakeside.

The bashing is what makes this fun. I've been doing this way to long to get upset at anyone for bashing me so go ahead. It's all good fun to me.

Albert,

Well said!!! Big props and lots of cubic inches does not mean you will win races. Setup & good driving is the key. Winning is like good whisky its an acquired taste :p

Don :)

Albert , i was down in Cujoe Key last week , hope you had smoother seas for fishing than we did ! Post some pics of the 36 DD Twins !LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

Albert it was your own boys that threw you under the Bus...........You need to stay present so you can defend yourself?? help your boy Bert out.. He needs all the help he can get...... here kitty kitty........ Bring On...... the little props and the little motors....... See you at Full Speed in the back stretch Soon??

Albert , i was down in Cujoe Key last week , hope you had smoother seas for fishing than we did ! Post some pics of the 36 DD Twins !LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tom, the first few days was rough as heck. After that we had four days of dead calm seas. Fishing was slow. On the last day we were at the hump in dead calm when out if nowhere it sprang up to 22 knots and five to six all the way back. Skies were clear so go figure. Did great on yellow tails, snapper, few mahi and my buddy hooked a 450 pound blue marlin. Had a great time as always.

Tom, the first few days was rough as heck. After that we had four days of dead calm seas. Fishing was slow. On the last day we were at the hump in dead calm when out if nowhere it sprang up to 22 knots and five to six all the way back. Skies were clear so go figure. Did great on yellow tails, snapper, few mahi and my buddy hooked a 450 pound blue marlin. Had a great time as always.

Albert it was your own boys that threw you under the Bus...........You need to stay present so you can defend yourself?? help your boy Bert out.. He needs all the help he can get...... here kitty kitty........ Bring On...... the little props and the little motors....... See you at Full Speed in the back stretch Soon??
You will be getting a good look at the back end of our small props down the back straight. Clear your eyes because we will be far ahead of you. LOL

Julian,

Brett and Albert don't care about team Roadrunner that is for sure.

Mark,

Well said, Bret and I don't worry about team Roadrunner. We care about racing a great bunch of guys, boats and having fun. Team Roadrunner has in fact put together an awesome set of boats that are all mint and displays of great craftsmanship. All our boats are running well so we will see who does best in the heat of the battle.

Looking forward to some good racing.

Whoever wins the Fall Nationals will be a great boater against 20

other twin pilots. All I was trying to say is that Brett has done his homework

and he will be a tough one to run five heats with. We will all just have to see

who comes out on top after five heats won't we?

Have Fun Testing,

Mark Sholund

You will be getting a good look at the back end of our small props down the back straight. Clear your eyes because we will be far ahead of you. LOL
I can loan you a Great set of props. But you could not launch them....... :p :p :lol: :lol: ..bring on them Baby Props......

Awesome Albert ! My dream keys vacation !

Back