small blades high rpm"s

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not to Burst any bubbles...but if you race with people in D-3,and are competitive,you can run with just about "ANYBODY" anywhere. There are plenty of people from "HERE IN FLORIDA" that can put it on just about any one person at any one time...so just because you get the start, and have big/small blades...have RPM's or do not...does not means you are a "WINNER" , you are totally off. You still have 4 heat's of 12 turns to make before you win ANYWHERE. JMHO :angry: (shoboat)
That little brown bottle? ^_^

Hey Stan,

Did I say Brett was going to be the winner? What race? Not sure where you are going with your comment?

His boat is running well period. His boat corners very well also with good RPM. I understand 12 corners in

A race believe me. I think you are reading the post the wrong way Stan. I was simply saying Brett's boat is

Going to be tough to beat anywhere. Where do the bubbles come from? Not sure on that statement?

Have Fun,

Mark Sholund

I might have read your post wrong...but you have edited your post #16 from what you first posted,but enough of the crying . I guess I will go back to just reading the post's instead of dumbing myself down with a response. You struck a NERVE with your first post...and that is all I have to say. I respect you,love your work,and one day we will meet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Look good speed but seem run little move ( sensitive) left so you turn trim right Good Luck ! at Fall NATs ;)

Video posted of a "Rocket ship" prior to Atlanta. "I am READY BOYS...!!!!" Well 2 boats out of six where floating. one at the drain and the other was floating out by the offshore bouy.............Before the clock hit zero. TROPHY is WERE!!! Point is, as Stan is saying. "You Will GET what you ask for!!!" "Shut up............Let's race!!!" ;) ;) :ph34r:

Wow. What happened here? That boat looks great. Who knows what will happen n rough water. Good Lord man. If you have a better one lets see it.

We can all wait to see what shows up in Charleston in Oct........ Gone back to ride my Jet Skis....... later.. B)

GUYS...this kinda sounds like a house wives episode...jk....sort of. Lets race on the water!

Brett...Where are the video's of the 45 testing you did this wkend,how did it go.
stan sorry for the delay response, weather did not allow us to test the 40"s...rained all day, cant wait for the day we test Alberts twin..hes never satisfied..kinda of like Wilfong :p ...more videos to come...

Brett...Where are the video's of the 45 testing you did this wkend,how did it go.
stan sorry for the delay response, weather did not allow us to test the 40"s...rained all day, cant wait for the day we test Alberts twin..hes never satisfied..kinda of like Wilfong :p ...more videos to come...
HAY................I resemble that remark. :D

Fellas,

If Brett gets the start I don't think many are going to catch him. Foley

may have the RPM to catch him. Brett your next set is shipping tomorrow.

Have Fun Testing Different Set Ups,

Mark Sholund
Guess the Team Roadrunner Blitzkrieg is going to have to put that to the test AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN with the same results lol. Brett your Twin was running good in Atlanta but lets put it how it is your driving was not there, you was all over the place doing the worm and your EXOTIC 1667 props did nothing for you. Your videos are great promo with team POMPOM before a race but the results end up being the same over and over and over again..

SO Mark are you saying the Ralph Almirola's Roadrunner 101RS Twin, Larry Beals, Mark Grannis,John Sheffield, Jeff Whiddon and many other Twin Drivers in florida don't have the horsepower or boat to catch brett if he gets the start ?? if thats what you think so you are sadly mistaken.

Dont Count anyone out of a race you might be surprised ;-)

Sorry im back on my Meds again

Fellas,

Mark Sholund
Guess the Team Roadrunner Blitzkrieg is going to have to put that to the test AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN with the same results lol. Brett your Twin was running good in Atlanta but lets put it how it is your driving was not there, you was all over the place doing the worm and your EXOTIC 1667 props did nothing for you. Your videos are great promo with team POMPOM before a race but the results end up being the same over and over and over again..

SO Mark are you saying the Ralph Almirola's Roadrunner 101RS Twin, Larry Beals, Mark Grannis,John Sheffield, Jeff Whiddon and many other Twin Drivers in florida don't have the horsepower or boat to catch brett if he gets the start ?? if thats what you think so you are sadly mistaken.

Julian,

At the Fall Nats last October, Brett finished FIRST in the Twin Nitro Hydro class, with having 3 first places. He also WON the Twin Rigger Shootout Championship and finished 2nd in the F Hydro class with alomst all being twins. And then he also WON the F Hydro single engine class.

Guess he is still blowing smoke? He proved it big time.

BTW, the 2013 Fall Nationals in October has 21 twin nitros entered, with exceptional racers entered, just like the 2012 race had too. If you want to judge yourself against many of the very best, then you should attend in the future and prove it. Unless, of course, it is too far for you to drive.

Flak vest on now.

Fellas,

Mark Sholund

Julian,

At the Fall Nats last October, Brett finished FIRST in the Twin Nitro Hydro class, with having 3 first places. He also WON the Twin Rigger Shootout Championship and finished 2nd in the F Hydro class. And then we he also WON the F Hydro single engine class.

Guess he is still blowing smoke?

BTW, the 2013 Fall Nationals in October has 21 twin nitros entered, with exceptional racers entered, just like the 2012 race had too. If you want to judge yourself against many of the very best, then you should attend in the future and prove it. Unless, of course, it is too far for you to drive.

Flak vest on now.
1) i don't have nothing to prove to the racers or anyone SPECIALLY you. lets get that straight

2) i have not been there since 2011 by choice and i wont be going there more than likely ever again. in have better things to do.

3) My comment to Brett was concerning every time Joe,Ralph,Chuck and I race Brett. Was we there in 2012 fall nats NOPE we was not. But we have raced him every other race other than that 1 race. so we are speaking about those races we have attended. not the ones we missed

In conclusion we are talking about every time we (Team Roadrunner) raced Brett obviously you don't know what we are talking about here your talking about something different.

Now i tell you If you want to judge yourself against many of the very best BUY YOU A TWIN STEP UP OR SHUT UP....

Im not your friend or your buddy and dont like you so leave me alone..

Have your flak-vest on all you want I have armor piecing rounds

Fellas,

Mark Sholund

Julian,

At the Fall Nats last October, Brett finished FIRST in the Twin Nitro Hydro class, with having 3 first places. He also WON the Twin Rigger Shootout Championship and finished 2nd in the F Hydro class. And then we he also WON the F Hydro single engine class.

Guess he is still blowing smoke?

Flak vest on now.
1) i don't have nothing to prove to the racers or anyone SPECIALLY you. lets get that straight

2) i have not been there since 2011 by choice and i wont be going there more than likely ever again. in have better things to do.

3) My comment to Brett was concerning every time Joe,Ralph,Chuck and I race Brett. Was we there in 2012 fall nats NOPE we was not. But we have raced him every other race other than that 1 race. so we are speaking about those races we have attended. not the ones we missed

In conclusion we are talking about every time we (Team Roadrunner) raced Brett obviously you don't know what we are talking about here your talking about something different.

Now i tell you If you want to judge yourself against many of the very best BUY YOU A TWIN STEP UP OR SHUT UP....

Im not your friend or your buddy and dont like you so leave me alone..

Have your flak-vest on all you want I have armor piecing rounds
I thought you said you where on your med's. :huh:

Julian,

Brett and Albert don't care about team Roadrunner that is for sure.

Whoever wins the Fall Nationals will be a great boater against 20

other twin pilots. All I was trying to say is that Brett has done his homework

and he will be a tough one to run five heats with. We will all just have to see

who comes out on top after five heats won't we?

Have Fun Testing,

Mark Sholund

Julian,

Brett and Albert don't care about team Roadrunner that is for sure.

Whoever wins the Fall Nationals will be a great boater against 20

other twin pilots. All I was trying to say is that Brett has done his homework

and he will be a tough one to run five heats with. We will all just have to see

who comes out on top after five heats won't we?

Have Fun Testing,

Mark Sholund

Mark...............Two sides to every story..................I will send you the props I plan to race in Charleston. Have you, put the numbers in them, as you have done already. The same set of props that Won Atlanta while others were floating..................Did I not do my home work.....????

Charles,

I am not taking sides believe me. Just keep those motors rich and running.

I am just saying Brett and Albert are getting ready to rumble in Charleston, SC.

I am sure most of the homework is already done for most of the 21 twin pilots.

Some need to have fun and not take toy boating so seriously. Enjoy the testing

and the racing that goes along with it. Time will tell fellas!

Have Fun,

Mark Sholund

Back