CHARLESTON 2005 ALL TUNNEL Championship

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Mr. Knight all kidding aside (for now) my dad said that he talked to all the so called "fast guys" from down south and they're all committed to going. They can't wait.

~Mitch Jr.

Oh yeah, by the way, that purple magnum is the perfect boat for you :lol: .

Don't under estimate that Purple Magnum !!! Michelle jr. :lol:

I'm " Smack Daddy " !!! I have two Lynx's, yes Purple, one for you and one for mom Michelle and aunt Toni !!! just came in the mail ...... :lol: :lol: :p

I'm a rookie too, just 45, and I'm coming for you bad girl, bad girl Whatcha gona do... whatcha gona do when I come for you !!!!

Butch ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
jaxracer said:
Hey Mr. Knight all kidding aside (for now) my dad said that he talked to all the so called "fast guys" from down south and they're all committed to going. They can't wait.
~Mitch Jr.

Oh yeah, by the way, that purple magnum is the perfect boat for you :lol: .

104895[/snapback]

Purple might be fitting for Johnnie lol :lol: :lol: :lol:

waterbug said:
Don't under estimate that Purple Magnum !!!    Michelle jr.  :lol:

I'm " Smack Daddy " !!!    I have two Lynx's, yes Purple, one for you and one for mom Michelle and aunt Toni !!! just came in the mail ...... :lol:   :lol:   :p  

I'm a rookie too, just 45, and I'm coming for you bad girl, bad girl  Whatcha gona do... whatcha gona do when I come for you !!!!

Butch ;)

104901[/snapback]

I just hope that purple magnum runs better in water than it does on land ;) .lol.

~Mitch Jr.

(DEFENDING SMACK TALK CHAMPION B) )

Worry about the Lynx's not the Magnum... it has been sent to the "bull pen" for Grand Prix races.....

Cheap servo's put it on the table, Rookie mistake !! :huh:

Butch

john,

i hope their is no harm done by what i said, i was just tring to poke some fun with the young mitch jr.i didn't mean to sound like that.but i do look up to the older racers that has the great race experiance. iam still a newbie at it thought i would try a little smack talk myself being all the bad luck i had at the last race.

allen

Last edited:
Allen

WELCOME TO MY NIGHTMARE !!!! I'VE COME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT I NEED TWO OF EVERYTHING ON THE BOAT WITH ME AT ALL TIMES .......FOR EACH BOAT !!!!

Butch :( $$$

aamick1971 said:
john,  i hope their is no harm done by what i said, i was just tring to poke some fun with the young mitch jr.i didn't mean to sound like that.but i do look up to the older racers that has the great race experiance. iam still a newbie at it thought i would try a little smack talk myself being all the bad luck i had at the last race.

allen

104944[/snapback]

Allen,

Think nothing about it as I know what the deal is. If you have a thin skin among this group you are in trouble. Not a problem at all.

John

Yep !!! He has Purple riggers...... :lol: And....He knows who built the Mac on that Purple Magnum !!!!!

Butch B)

waterbug said:
Yep !!!  He has Purple riggers...... :lol:     And....He knows who built the Mac on that Purple Magnum !!!!!

Butch B)

104982[/snapback]

Yeah, Ryan said that he has a purple night gown too :eek: :lol: :p . Mr. Knight, don't you just love us tunnel guys.lol.

~Mitch Jr.

(current smack talking champion)

jaxracer said:
waterbug said:
Yep !!!   He has Purple riggers...... :lol:     And....He knows who built the Mac on that Purple Magnum !!!!!

Butch B)

104982[/snapback]

Yeah, Ryan said that he has a purple night gown too :eek: :lol: :p . Mr. Knight, don't you just love us tunnel guys.lol.

~Mitch Jr.

104984[/snapback]

Mitch Jr,

I have ONE purple and white rigger because it was that way when I bought it. No other reason. As for liking the tunnel guys, it is simply a matter of having 6 boats in 5 different classes to run between Ryan and myself. That is my limit of time and energy. Nothing more than that.

As for YOUR nightgown, you should not be talking about personal stuff like that. The next thing you will be telling us is that you wear a camisole, a teddy and douche every week. Just some things you should not discuss in a public forum.

John

John Knight said:
jaxracer said:
waterbug said:
Yep !!!   He has Purple riggers...... :lol:     And....He knows who built the Mac on that Purple Magnum !!!!!

Butch B)

104982[/snapback]

~Mitch Jr.

104984[/snapback]

Mitch Jr,

I have ONE purple and white rigger because it was that way when I bought it. No other reason. As for liking the tunnel guys, it is simply a matter of having 6 boats in 5 different classes to run between Ryan and myself. That is my limit of time and energy. Nothing more than that.

As for YOUR nightgown, you should not be talking about personal stuff like that. The next thing you will be telling us is that you wear a camisole, a teddy and douche every week. Just some things you should not discuss in a public forum.

John

105030[/snapback]

Hey Mr Knight, I was just joking, Ryan hadn't said that. What was that you were saying about you can't have thin skin among this bunch :lol: . Speaking of tunnel guys though, what's happened to Gabe, I've noticed that he has been offly quite lately....., what's he up to?

~Mitch Jr.

im out in the shop getting ready for Mr Talley to come back.... :ph34r:

Been busy, thats all...

:D

~James

jaxracer said:
John Knight said:
jaxracer said:
waterbug said:

Butch B)

104982[/snapback]

~Mitch Jr.

104984[/snapback]

Mitch Jr,

John

105030[/snapback]

Hey Mr Knight, I was just joking, Ryan hadn't said that. What was that you were saying about you can't have thin skin among this bunch :lol: . Speaking of tunnel guys though, what's happened to Gabe, I've noticed that he has been offly quite lately....., what's he up to?

~Mitch Jr.

105063[/snapback]

I also am joking. But YOU brought up the nightgown first so I thought I would comment on it. I do not have a thin skin. We all know each other too well!

topfuel443 said:
im out in the shop getting ready for Mr Talley to come back....  :ph34r:
Been busy, thats all...

:D

~James

105087[/snapback]

Me and Talley spent the afternoon testing the Shaman with a stock 7.5cc.

Mike will get all there is to get out of a stock engine.

-Carl

Back