CHARLESTON 2005 ALL TUNNEL Championship

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are we having fun yet????

How many Smack talking awards will I have to get for this upcoming race? Last month only one was enough. For those of you that were not at the race, we did indeed give out a smack talking plaque. Junior was voted it hands down.

Funny posts :lol:

Well since this is shaping up to be a great race, might as well TALK IT UP!

Lets get the boat/motor manufacturer smack talking started shall we?? Oh yeah just like NASCAR!! Choose your weapon gentlemen (term used very loosely)

HTB K&B !!!!!

HTB K&B !!!!!

HTB K&B !!!!!

Hey James, ever tasted fried Lynx?

:eek: :eek:

WOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!

1,500 Posts ! Im Finally a world racer!!!!!!!

I mean that literally.....im a WORLD racer (atleast Germany and the US anyways)

:ph34r:

~James

j whiddon said:
I,m your Huckelberry! LYNX RB CONCEPT
106520[/snapback]

Well, Well...look who finally couldn't stand it and actually wrote a couple of lines on I.W...

Mr. Whiddon AKA "Doc Holliday"

Jeff, you had better put the smack talk to rest at the Charleston Race. Do you think that you will have any problem getting that RB to run with the competition?

I mean you will be running the fastest engine ever recorded in the 3.5cc mod class. Is that even going to be fair???

LOL

I will be bringing my ole tired crew over there with me to run with you guys.

We are looking forward to it! You will have to join the Smack Busters team when you get there.

-Carl,

John Knight said:
How many Smack talking awards will I have to get for this upcoming race?  Last month only one was enough.  For those of you that were not at the race, we did indeed give out a smack talking plaque.  Junior was voted it hands down.

106439[/snapback]

Forget the awards!!! John I think hip waders are in order for these guys. :D

Don

TunnelDon said:
John Knight said:
How many Smack talking awards will I have to get for this upcoming race?  Last month only one was enough.  For those of you that were not at the race, we did indeed give out a smack talking plaque.  Junior was voted it hands down.

106439[/snapback]

Don

106547[/snapback]

Don,

That engine he is running holds the current IMPBA 1/3rd mile 2-lap oval record at 25.228 seconds. That aint smack...Jeff's RB is bad dude! It swings a prop with 4.05" of cup! She rides Mr. Don.

-Carl,

Well looky, looky the " Smack Down " is coming !!!!

All I want to do is just finish all my races...... That in itself would be an improvment !!! :p Spanking that Hiney is a added BONUS !!!!!! :p

Butch :)

Last edited by a moderator:
topfuel443 said:
Your Dad would say something girly like that, who fights with gloves on anyhow? I bet he has PINK gloves to match his PINK Hydro huh? I bet he gets his little sister, Tonya, to brush that long pretty hair of his while they are outside working on those pink boats too, doesnt he?  :D
:ph34r:

Hey Junior, you ever wonder why your dads Garage doors lock from the INSIDE only? Your Dad & Aunt Tonya spend alot of time out there dont they? Hmmmm, brings a whole new meaning to phrase "brotherly love"....

when are you gonna teach that old man to type for himself anyhow? I guess I shouldve asked before, but, he can read right? knows how spell somewhat too? tell him when you touch the keys with the little letters on them, they make words, and when you do it alot it makes sentences..... better take it slow though, wouldnt want him to get overwhelmed before i smoke him at the nats, wouldnt want to give him any excuses...

BOOOOOOYAAAAAAA

:eek:   :eek:   :eek:   :eek:   :eek:

~James "Smack talk who?" Clegg 

P.S. I did like the Ovaryexpress one though, who came up with that one, you or your dad? that was a good one.... Im gonna put Ovalexpress stickers all over his boats when he is not looking, thatll be even better....

106437[/snapback]

My dad says quote, "BLAH BLAH BLAH, your just jealous because you don't have hair, and that also must explain why you and Don spend so much time in the trailer with the doors shut and as far as the gloves we're down to taped fists. I hope your up for the challenge because per your comment "before I smoke him at the nats" you must already be smoking something."

Straight from the original smack talk champion Mitch Sr. :p

TunnelDon said:
John Knight said:

106439[/snapback]

Don

106547[/snapback]

Don,

I sincerely doubt that hip waders will be sufficient. Rather think that full wet suits or even deep diving suits will be needed by race time. This will be good. Shame on any of you that will miss it.

j whiddon said:
106520[/snapback]

I didn't know they were going to have a rowboat contest. :blink:

~Mitch Jr.

jaxracer said:
j whiddon said:
106520[/snapback]

~Mitch Jr.

106556[/snapback]

HAHAHA.... Nice...! Jeff Who?

~James

How much fuel were you able to run thru the engine with the huricane 200 miles from you? I just got back and it was too late to call. I'll try to give you guys a call tomorrow sometime.

-Carl

topfuel443 said:
jaxracer said:
j whiddon said:
106520[/snapback]

~Mitch Jr.

106556[/snapback]

HAHAHA.... Nice...! Jeff Who?

~James

106572[/snapback]

This is Jeff Whiddon My New DRIVER and I will be the crew and set up manfor this event. My name is Ron Drake the world record holder in 20 mod tunnel

and Jeff will be running the motor that set the world record on my boat at huntsville. This engine belongs to jeff widdon that I borrowed to set this record

cause I blew up my engines making passes at the record trials trying to push to hard. This is a heat racing engine that jeff heat races with and you guys just keep talking all the smack you want to. Proof is in the pudding and we wont need any boots to back up what we say. Cant wait to see all of you guys at the race.

The BS STOPS WHEN THE GREEN FLAG DROPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ron, I know who both of you are, if you were to read this thread from start to finish, you will realize we are pretty much all full of Sh**, we just like to kid around alot. It will be a honor having both yourself and Whiddon at our race, thanks for the support. :D

See ya at the nats....

~James

Back