CHARLESTON 2005 ALL TUNNEL Championship

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"don we have enough tunnels to let you run a couple classes...

~James"

"I have 2 B Sport hulls w/ engines and a Mac/ Purple Magnum B Mod.... I have two Lynx's coming and am thinking of getting a new Mac OB for one of them, so if they get here in time ...sure !!

I have two spare Sport engines new also for the Lynx {OvalExpressEngines} Rod G. SX soon.....

Kevin bilt' Mac FAST !!! I hope he never stops building my Mac OB's.....

Butch"

Well it looks like I'm gonna be in Charleston in September. :)

Don Ferrette said:
"don we have enough tunnels to let you run a couple classes...~James"

"I have 2 B Sport hulls w/ engines and a Mac/ Purple Magnum B Mod.... I have two Lynx's coming and am thinking of getting a new Mac OB for one of them, so if they get here in time ...sure !!

I have two spare Sport engines new also for the Lynx {OvalExpressEngines} Rod G. SX soon.....

Butch"

Well it looks like I'm gonna be in Charleston in September.  :)

104718[/snapback]

Oh boy I know I'll start something with this one. At least there will be a very good driver at the controls with those boats. HEHEHE!!! A new civil war is going to break out very soon! Remember where the last civil war started. For those who are not sure of their history, it was Charleston with a Virginian firing the first shot. I am an absolute Virginian and where is the first shot being fired from?

John Knight said:
Don Ferrette said:

Butch"

104718[/snapback]

Oh boy I know I'll start something with this one. At least there will be a very good driver at the controls with those boats. HEHEHE!!! A new civil war is going to break out very soon! Remember where the last civil war started. For those who are not sure of their history, it was Charleston with a Virginian firing the first shot. I am an absolute Virginian and where is the first shot being fired from?

104732[/snapback]

Does this make me a "hired gun"??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don Ferrette said:
John Knight said:
Don Ferrette said:

Butch"

104718[/snapback]

104732[/snapback]

Does this make me a "hired gun"??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

104736[/snapback]

You chose those words, not I. Come on down brother! You are always welcome in my backyard. You can bring your own bottle this time from what I hear. Just what is floating around from the rumor mill as I cannot vouch for it personally.

TunnelDon said:
Ferrette  " tunnels"  this dont sound right.  :huh:
Don

104748[/snapback]

Don,

You are right but I guarantee that Don will bring his "A" game with him no matter what he is driving. Remember, he has owned tunnels before, just like I have. He is not a novice with them. He can race a cement block well if he had to.

I am looking forward to this as this will be a blast. I am glad I can watch it all and not worry about running. What a treat!

John

whatever....blah, blah, blah,..... I used to race tunnels....... race a cement block... blah blah blah..... Just bring your butt down here, we then will know how you shape up as a boat driver...

~ James :D :D :D

topfuel443 said:
whatever....blah, blah, blah,..... I used to race tunnels....... race a cement block... blah blah blah..... Just bring your butt down here, we then will know how you shape up as a boat driver...
~ James  :D   :D   :D

104771[/snapback]

LMAO!!! Should be alot of fun. :)

John Knight said:
TunnelDon said:
Don

104748[/snapback]

Don,

You are right but I guarantee that Don will bring his "A" game with him no matter what he is driving. Remember, he has owned tunnels before, just like I have. He is not a novice with them. He can race a cement block well if he had to.

I am looking forward to this as this will be a blast. I am glad I can watch it all and not worry about running. What a treat!

John

104750[/snapback]

Hey Mr. Knight, if Mr. Ferrette can come and race with us the least you could do is race one class. If nothing else you can bring that cement block and my dad will set it up for you :lol: . I mean come on, James stepped into the hydro class (and is in 1st) so it only makes sense that you race a tunnel and outrun him (which shouldn't be too hard) :D . There's plenty of spare tunnels floating around, I'm sure you could find one to run.

~Mitch Jr.

you go boy! get the old man sparked up!! lol i would like to see mr.knight run one too. :D :D :D

allen

jaxracer said:
John Knight said:
TunnelDon said:
Don

104748[/snapback]

Don,

John

104750[/snapback]

Hey Mr. Knight, if Mr. Ferrette can come and race with us the least you could do is race one class. If nothing else you can bring that cement block and my dad will set it up for you :lol: . I mean come on, James stepped into the hydro class (and is in 1st) so it only makes sense that you race a tunnel and outrun him (which shouldn't be too hard) :D . There's plenty of spare tunnels floating around, I'm sure you could find one to run.

~Mitch Jr.

104815[/snapback]

Well, you are starting a new campaign to earn another smack talking award aren't you?? I am surprised you have been this quiet.

Allen, who are you calling old man?? You just wait!

OK you clowns, if you think I am going to let me be set up by giving me a first class piece of junk you are sadly mistaken. With my 20 OB I finished first in my club for the entire 20 hydro class and the club award for the hydro high points for the entire year. I wasn't pushing junk and I am not about to start. I can whip you butts blind. I wish I had a 20 tunnel so you can eat crow for the entire winter.

I can guarantee Gabe is watching this and is splitting his gut laughing.

John

You saw the Mac / Magnum run !!!! Fast !!

I have the two new WOF 28's OS, K&B (OvalEpressEngines)

My two new boats will be here by monday !!! Lynx's

Which class do you want to run ?? I have 6 new "Brand Name" servos coming that will cure all my problems !!! :(

Gabe can give Don a boat, IF you have the NAD's to run !!!! :lol: :lol: :huh:

Ryan can CD that race !!

Butch :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it might be time to offer a Long Haul Trophy for this race. Since I am bringing it up, I will also offer to sponsor it. Let me know guys.

Don, Ferrette Tunnels sounds pretty cool. Sounds better than the lifesize Pugh (pronounced pew) tunnels built by Gary Pugh. :lol:

waterbug said:
John
You saw the Mac / Magnum run !!!!  Fast !! 

I have the two new WOF 28's OS, K&B (OvalEpressEngines)

My two new boats will be here by monday !!!  Lynx's

Which class do you want to run ??  I have 6 new "Brand Name" servos coming that will cure all my problems !!!  :(

Gabe can give Don a boat, IF you have the NAD's to run !!!!  :lol:   :lol:   :huh:  

Ryan can CD that race !!

Butch :lol:

104855[/snapback]

Ryan is not a CD and cannot do that. The Magnum would be my preference if I had to do one. I suspect that is mod tunnel. I like the running and the handling characteristics of it. I guess you don't need to commit that one just yet. I have any servo needed. We'll talk about it later. Appreciate the offer.

Lake S.P.O.R.T. said:
I think it might be time to offer a Long Haul Trophy for this race. Since I am bringing it up, I will also offer to sponsor it. Let me know guys.

Don, Ferrette Tunnels sounds pretty cool. Sounds better than the lifesize Pugh (pronounced pew) tunnels built by Gary Pugh.  :lol:

104870[/snapback]

Your offer is most gracious. How would you do it so I am clear about the offer? Greatest distance to travel to the race perhaps? If we can get Grim here he will have the lead on it for sure. Just for info for all of us some detail about the boat and a photo would help with the interest. Pugh hulls are essentially non-existant on the east coast.

John,

Pugh boats are lifesize 13' to 17' tunnels. Didn't mean to confuse on that.

The Orlando club used to give out a long haul trophy at the Winternats. Yes, it was who travelled the longest distance. They might still do, I am not sure. I thought it was cool since over the years they had racers from Canada and several from Europe. More than happy to contribute in advance for the award. PM or e mail me with any specifics/questions.

Mark

Lake S.P.O.R.T. said:
John,
  Pugh boats are lifesize 13' to 17' tunnels. Didn't mean to confuse on that.

The Orlando club used to give out a long haul trophy at the Winternats. Yes, it was who travelled the longest distance. They might still do, I am not sure. I thought it was cool since over the years they had racers from Canada and several from Europe. More than happy to contribute in advance for the award. PM or e mail me with any specifics/questions.

Mark

104880[/snapback]

Will do.

Latest posts

Back