Zoom Carbs

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally have some more Zoom carbs ready to sell. I am running late this year as usual.

I currently have the Zoom 21 carb for the NR, MAC and any 21 engine with a .590(15mm) carb mounting hole. A Zoom 21 for the CMB VAC engine and a Zoom 45 for the CMB VAC.

The 21 carbs are $95.00 each and the 45 carbs are $100.00 each. This is plus shipping and insurance.

I have some CMB 67 Green Head carbs and some CMB 80 carbs that are in the works and will be ready soon.

There are some people that I have not contacted that were on my waiting list. These are the ones that I do not have contact info for. The ones on the list will have first priority for a short time, just notify me REAL SOON. After that they will be sold on a first come-first served basis.

These carbs are in short supply and I will not be making any more for quite a while.

My Email and Pay Pal address is: creativeproducts1@bellso

Thanks, Charles
you have a pm

I finally have some more Zoom carbs ready to sell. I am running late this year as usual.

I currently have the Zoom 21 carb for the NR, MAC and any 21 engine with a .590(15mm) carb mounting hole. A Zoom 21 for the CMB VAC engine and a Zoom 45 for the CMB VAC.

The 21 carbs are $95.00 each and the 45 carbs are $100.00 each. This is plus shipping and insurance.

I have some CMB 67 Green Head carbs and some CMB 80 carbs that are in the works and will be ready soon.

There are some people that I have not contacted that were on my waiting list. These are the ones that I do not have contact info for. The ones on the list will have first priority for a short time, just notify me REAL SOON. After that they will be sold on a first come-first served basis.

These carbs are in short supply and I will not be making any more for quite a while.

My Email and Pay Pal address is: creativeproducts1@bellso

Thanks, Charles
you have a pm
Got it.

Hi Charles,

I would like to purchase

2x 45 zoom carbys for a cmb hr.

1x 21 zoom carby for cmb hr.

Please email me regarding payment and avaliability.

Cheers

Hi Charles,

I would like to purchase

2x 45 zoom carbys for a cmb hr.

1x 21 zoom carby for cmb hr.

Please email me regarding payment and avaliability.

Cheers
Hello John, I am completely sold out of all Zoom carbs.

I appreciate your interest.

Thanks, Charles

Hi Charles I wonder that will you build new Zoom 13mm Carb for CMB91/101 RS and Zoom Carb for Picco 45-R in fall to winter? let me know thanks Allan

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Allan, I will probably skip building Zoom carbs this winter. I just had to catch up on some of my other projects. I will be building some more next winter.

Thanks, Charles

Hello Allan, I will probably skip building Zoom carbs this winter. I just had to catch up on some of my other projects. I will be building some more next winter.

Thanks, Charles
Hi Charles would you write batch on list name: Allan 1 qty Zoom Carbs for CMB21 VAC and 1 qty Zoom Carb for Picco 45-R when will ready to sell them so contact at my email Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to buy the vac .45 cmb carb and I would like a .67cmb green head one also how much and im in alaska for shipping usps is fine can i send a certifide check and when might they be done thanks Charlie

Back