Zoom Carbs

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HI CHARLES,

DO YOU HAVE ANY 80 CARBS INSTOCK?

THANKS HENRY
Hello Henry , the batch of 60 and 80 carbs that I am working on have all been spoken for. If, for whatever reason, some one does not want theirs, I am starting a second list of people that will in line for them. I will put you on that list.

Thanks, Charles

I would like to have a set for my RS101`s .510 bore
Hello Joe, ran out of time. No 101's this year.

Sorry about that, Charles
The CMB engine/carbs need your help!! I would love to have a Picco 45 Zoom if any are for sale?

There are a LOT of Picco 45's, both black and the new blue heads out there. A considerable market for the Zoom carbs. Think about it, PLEASE. I would take one for sure.

John, I have thought about making some Zoom carbs for the Picco 45.

But I have a problem. At first my wife was complaining about being a "Carburetor Widow". Now she just gives me a strange look when I come in from the shop, like, who are you.

I think that it may be time to slack up on the carbs for a while before I have to start washing my own socks. :rolleyes:

Charles

But I have a problem. At first my wife was complaining about being a "Carburetor Widow". Now she just gives me a strange look when I come in from the shop, like, who are you.

I think that it may be time to slack up on the carbs for a while before I have to start washing my own socks. :rolleyes:

Charles

Amen....LOL

Charles

I hear you and have gotten the very same looks at times. As with everything, it shall pass. Please keep it in mind for the next time you make some carbs.

Charles

I told mine to get out of the lounge chair and do some thing besides watch house hunters and the SiFi chanle.............

I only tried that ONCE....She busted me in the eye with a wicked right hook. Had to tell everyone for over a week how I ran into the closet door and got that shiner.

She has tried that again, but she could not get enough swinging room at me while I was under the bed. I learn fast. :lol:

Thius one

I only tried that ONCE....She busted me in the eye with a wicked right hook. Had to tell everyone for over a week how I ran into the closet door and got that shiner.

She has tried that again, but she could not get enough swinging room at me while I was under the bed. I learn fast. :lol:

This one is precious to say the least! What a laugh.

I remember after my first fight with the wife. I didn't see her for a week. After that the swelling in my left eye had gone down just enough to see her. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, racing season is here. I only have a few of the Zoom carbs left for sale. Some 21 Nova Rossi style with the .590/15mm mount and the 21 VAC bolt-on inline style

These are VERY good carbs. When they are gone, there will not be any more made for a while.

Charles

Charles you have a PM and WOW talking about adding bling bling to your engines these carburetors look awesome thank you

Julian

Back