Zoom Carbs

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jerry, I can make a carb for almost any application. The real question, is there enough demand to justify the expense of the tooling, the fixtures and the testing required to optomize the carb for the engine and application.

I do not build different carbs just so I can say that I have a carb for sale that fits an engine.

Just have to see if there is enough interest in any particular engine/application.

I still work full time and I also enjoy running the boats. That is why I skipped building Zoom carbs this winter so I could catch up a little on some personal projects.

Charles

Charles, I would like a set of cmb 101 carbs when you start building them again. Thanks in advance Jeff W

Charles,

Are the ZOOM Carbs for Novarossi .21 available again? When not when

doe you expect to have them ready?

Price $$?

Kind regards,

Petr

I would like a zoom carby for 91vac and a zoom for novarossi keep 21 DD

David

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello David, I am currently not making any Zoom Carbs.

At this time, I do not know what the future holds for the Zoom carb production.

Thanks for the interest,

Charles

can these carbs be made to work on gas engines with a fine remote needle????looking to get rid of the butterflys in my gas tiger king

Guys, if you will help me find a machinest helper, then just maybe I could build some more Zoom carbs.

The requirements for the applicant are as follows.

She must be a wealthy, be able to live in, a very nice looking lady, a hard worker, cannot talk, able to carry more than one beer at a time and a good cook. Some of the requirements are negotiable except for the not being able to talk.

If you know of someone like this, then we may be able to get some Zoom carbs built.

Charles

Back