Zoom Carbs

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Charles I'll grab up a carb for a NR21. Let me know I'll PayPal you straight away. Also you coming down to Huntsville this weekend for the record trails?

Thanks,

Paul Traufler
Hello Paul. If the weather looks OK, I will probably ride down to Huntsville Sunday.

The total for the 21 Zoom is $102.45 Priority Mail. My Pay Pal is: [email protected]. Please include your address with the Pay Pal payment.

Thanks, Charles

The Zoom 45 carb for the CMB VAC engine is the same design that was in the boat that won the Sport 40 II class at the NAMBA Nats driven by Chris Grim and then a short time later was in a 45 rigger that set the new NAMBA 2 lap record driven by Mark Grim, so it is a proven design. An extremely good working all around carb.

Last edited by a moderator:
Charles: I would like one to fit the Nova Rossi, please pm me your address so I can send you a check or money order. Thanks, Rick
Hello Rick. My address is: Charles Perdue

18130 Hwy 125 South

Bolivar, TN 38008

Thanks, Charles
Charles: what is the total amount with shipping to washington state?

Rick, the total for the Zoom carb and Priority Mail shipping in the USA is $102.45

Thanks, Charles

I would like some for my CMB 80 Hr's engine going on my Twin Rigger .530 will work for me ill see you in huntsville if you come for record trials or the race at the end of april.

julian

I finally have some more Zoom carbs ready to sell. I am running late this year as usual.

I currently have the Zoom 21 carb for the NR, MAC and any 21 engine with a .590(15mm) carb mounting hole. A Zoom 21 for the CMB VAC engine and a Zoom 45 for the CMB VAC.

The 21 carbs are $95.00 each and the 45 carbs are $100.00 each. This is plus shipping and insurance.

I have some CMB 67 Green Head carbs and some CMB 80 carbs that are in the works and will be ready soon.

There are some people that I have not contacted that were on my waiting list. These are the ones that I do not have contact info for. The ones on the list will have first priority for a short time, just notify me REAL SOON. After that they will be sold on a first come-first served basis.

These carbs are in short supply and I will not be making any more for quite a while.

My Email and Pay Pal address is: [email protected]

Thanks, Charles
I'll take a 21 nr carb let me know.

thanks chris creutz

l would like one for a NR 3.5 if you have any left.
Hello Bill, I have one just for you. :) What is your address?

Charles

Charles, I sent my address in a PM. I am waiting on a total to send payment for the NR21 carb... that you have for me.

Thanks,

Bill
Hello Bill, Some of the wires must be down between here and Florence, SC. I have replied twice but that is no problem. I will reply on here.

Your total for the Zoom 21 carb shipped to you Priority Mail is $102.45.

Thanks, Charles

PS: Are you the same Christmas that cost me so much each year? If so, I may have to go up some on your carb to help me make up for it. :) I know where Florence, SC is. I was born and raised across the state line from it in Georgia.

I finally have some more Zoom carbs ready to sell. I am running late this year as usual.

I currently have the Zoom 21 carb for the NR, MAC and any 21 engine with a .590(15mm) carb mounting hole. A Zoom 21 for the CMB VAC engine and a Zoom 45 for the CMB VAC.

The 21 carbs are $95.00 each and the 45 carbs are $100.00 each. This is plus shipping and insurance.

I have some CMB 67 Green Head carbs and some CMB 80 carbs that are in the works and will be ready soon.

There are some people that I have not contacted that were on my waiting list. These are the ones that I do not have contact info for. The ones on the list will have first priority for a short time, just notify me REAL SOON. After that they will be sold on a first come-first served basis.

These carbs are in short supply and I will not be making any more for quite a while.

My Email and Pay Pal address is: [email protected]

Thanks, Charles
I'll take a 21 nr carb let me know.

thanks chris creutz

Hello Mr. Chris, what is your address?

I would like some for my CMB 80 Hr's engine going on my Twin Rigger .530 will work for me ill see you in huntsville if you come for record trials or the race at the end of april.

julian
Hello Julian, I do not make a Zoom carb for the CMB 80 HR engines. Sorry about that.

Looking forward to meeting you on Sunday if the weather permits.

Thanks, Charles

Last edited by a moderator:

julian
Hello Julian, I do not make a Zoom carb for the CMB 80 engines. Sorry about that.

Looking forward to meeting you on Sunday if the weather permits.

Thanks, Charles
Hello Julian, are the CMB 80 HR the same carb mounting as the MAC 67?

Back