Zoom carbs are for sale now

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you have any cmb "80" left, if so I will take one thanks.

Will pay-pal sooner this time. THANKS B.C.

Received my Zoom Carb order today:

01- Zoom21 NovaRossi .21DD

01- Zoom80 CMB .80HR

Beautiful job Mr. Perdue, thanks for your effort
default_smile.png

May2016_Compare-ZoomCarbIII&StockCarb_Novarossi.21DD_03.jpg

May2016_NovaRossi-.21DD_wZoomCarbIII_02.jpg

May2016_CMB-.80HRCarb&ZoomCarbIII_05.jpg

May2016_CMB-.80HRCarb&ZoomCarbIII_03.jpg

May2016_CMB-.80HR_wZoomCarbIII_01.jpg

OK, first things first, I AM BACK.

There was a change in plans. I had a good talk with the surgeon when I went in and asked for more details before I would decide on which way that I would agree to go. After all, it is my decision.

The heart doctors agreed and did another heart cath to provide more details. After all of the new information is gone over and everything is discussed, only then will I make my final decision. This will take a few more weeks. I am unsure of which way that I will go at this time. Nothing is guaranteed. It is a risky procedure and I want to make as sure as I can that the benefits will be worth the risk.

Charles

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Mr, Tyler.

I have 6-NR/MAC 21's, 1-VAC/Beta 21 and 2-Picco 45 Black Head Zoom carbs left for sale. That will be all of the Gen III Zoom carbs.

Thanks,

Charles

Hi Charles,

Like you said it's your heart, best to gather all the info then make a decision that's best for you and your family.

I know you mentioned that there may be an issue with the 45RS EVO carbs, has that been resolved?

Thanks,

John

Hello Mr. John. It is not that much of a deal to change the way that the 45 VAC carb mounting is changed to the Evo 45 carb mounting but I do need you to return your Evo Zoom carb to me and I will take care of it for you. I will also refund your shipping charges and ship it promptly back to you no charge.

It is actually a more rigid way of aligning and mounting a carb to the engine......More Better is More Gooder
default_smile.png

Charles

Latest posts

Back