Zoom carbs are for sale now

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Charles,

I created a Excel sheet of everyone intended orders on which size carb they would like.

21 Carbs - 47 ordered (DD,Beta)

45/46 Carbs - 21 ordered (DD,VAC,EVO mod)

67/80 Carbs - 12 ordered

91/101 Carbs - 33 ordered

Aron

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Charles. I´ll take two for NR 21 and one for NR To.Be 46 carbs. Let me know if they are avaible so i can trensfer the money on paypal.

/Mattias

OK guys, an update...WOW what a pace, trying to keep up and keep everything in order. I had almost forgotten just how much fun this is.

I do have a few more NR/MAC 21 Zoom carbs, a few more of the VAC 21/Beta 21 Zoom carbs, a few Picco 45 Zoom carbs, and a few NR46 Zoom carbs in stock.

That is all. There will not be anymore made for quiet a while. I started these last September and I did not have any idea how many of each to make. The surprise came when with the 45 carbs for one. Not just the VAC 45's but the EVO 45's and the V-5 were made from the same body. I did not allow for this. Same with the VAC 21 carbs, same body as the Beta 21. But the real surprise came from the number of CMB 91/101 carbs that were sold. I am not complaining, just surprised.

Just to let everyone know, I will be out of touch next Wednesday, Thursday and maybe Friday. I have to go to Vanderbilt Hospital in Nashville for some upgraded plumbing work on my Ticker.

Thanks, Charles

Thanks for the update Charles and for the wonderful carbs you make. Good luck in Nashville and stay well.

Guy, I just found out that I may have a mounting problem with the 45 EVO Zoom carbs to the back plates. I should know more in the next couple of days. If you do not mind, sit tight on these particular carbs until I can get all of the details and then I will take care of the problem, OK

Sorry about this, I was trying to get these out as quick as I could.

Thanks,

Charles

Charles, can I get confirmation that there is a .21 beta carb available for me? I will sends funds if there is any left. Thanks!

Back