zippkits is a-1

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rpmjunkee

I'll try to make this brief.I screwed up on my jae .21while gluing up the ski.I called Zippkits,explained my bonehead mistake and requested new parts be sent with the motor mount that was on backorder.I was told they would go out with the motor mount if it wasn't shipped yet.Turns out the motor mount had already shipped so the other parts would have to ship seperately.Everything got here today with NO CHARGE on the parts.I know a lot of people ***** when they feel they have been wronged.I'd like to step up and give Zippkits my thanx.I will definately be buying from them in the future.Bill Carroll

I'll try to make this brief.I screwed up on my jae .21while gluing up the ski.I called Zippkits,explained my bonehead mistake and requested new parts be sent with the motor mount that was on backorder.I was told they would go out with the motor mount if it wasn't shipped yet.Turns out the motor mount had already shipped so the other parts would have to ship seperately.Everything got here today with NO CHARGE on the parts.I know a lot of people ***** when they feel they have been wronged.I'd like to step up and give Zippkits my thanx.I will definately be buying from them in the future.Bill Carroll
I order some parts from ZIPPKIT. I was a great service all the time. Thanks. Boris Mazor

i will agree, joe is a GREAT guy to deal with !! i have not had any issues with my kit, but every time i talk to him, either to order or just for info, he goes out of his way to accomodate me. more business owners should pay attention to his methods B) .

i will agree, joe is a GREAT guy to deal with !! i have not had any issues with my kit, but every time i talk to him, either to order or just for info, he goes out of his way to accomodate me. more business owners should pay attention to his methods
cool.gif
Joe Petro is a very good person to deal with. I built a t-boat from one of his kits and got a twist in the bottom(about 1/8"). Gave Joe a call and he explained how to get the twist out when I installed the decking. Worked like a charm! And I didn't even buy the boat from Joe!!! First rate Joe!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that goes back to an obsolete practice called "Customer Service". Not sure what ever happened to that. Might have gotten too expensive to serve a customer and get customer loyalty in return. Now days, it seems that it's "company does favor for customer and expects loyalty" in return :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a cordless drill fall on a cracker i was building.I got ahold of Joe to get replacement parts next thing i know there were here.No Charge!Never had that kinda service before.A Plus Best priced wood kits.Great customer service.

Latest posts

Back