• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: ML BOATWORKS RSX310, 31" 4s, #1 Prototype Rigger, ARR, TP Power, Savox, etc.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Luszcz

Vendor
Like usual, I am selling another one of my prototype hulls. I always say I am going to hang on to them, and sell them anyways. Most of them are still around, and in great shape, and seem to hold their value, sometimes more than what I sold them for! Anyways, I am offering up my RSX310 31" #1 test/built Prototype outrigger. There are videos and a build thread showing this exact hull performing. It was only use 5 times in a span of two days, and due to other design projects, and customer hull- cowl layups, I just don't have the time right now...and, I need to fund yet another prototype project very soon. So, here is what is included, and what is not:

INCLUDED
RSX310 rigger and cowling set- Epoxyed, carbon fiber floors, but not painted yet
TP Power 4050 2310kv motor, with water cooler
OSE motor mount
Octura 5mm to .187 collet
3/16" flex cable assembly
Speedmaster 3/16" extended strut
Speedmaster mini rudder
Savox SC-1251 MG low profile servo
Aluminum Servo mount
STS-187 shaft seal/ oiler
Kevin/ Macomb Stainless Turn Fin
Zippkits Shaft ends and Carbon Rods
McMasterCarr Shaft collars
Cooling tube and aluminum inlets/outlets
and Misc steering hardware

NOT INCLUDED
ESC
Receiver/ Transmitter
Receiver battery
Prop (for $25 more you can have that tho)

I have around $720.00 invested between parts and labor. I will take $650.00 plus shipping for the setup minus the "Not Included" items.

Please post questions, dibs, etc. here in this thread!
Also, I will add an epoxied in label with the ML Boatworks logo, and a tag stating this is the #1 prototype hull. If you need to see videos I will post up the build thread! Thanks so much, Mike Luszcz, www.mlboatworksrc.com

20161007_124205_zps2evqfbfc.jpg

20161007_124213_zpsl2lipbzr.jpg

20161007_124128_zpslp5rrd04.jpg

20161007_124106_zpswsf3keay.jpg

20161007_124053_zpss8tuwxyb.jpg

20161007_124033_zpsmknpxeld.jpg

-

Mike,

Like to have a try on a FE rigger and like to take this one with prop.

What ESC would fit this one ?

Do you think you can put this in a box for USPS to me ?

Gilbert

Gilbert, its all yours. Yes, I can remove the boom tubes and fit it in a very small box. Pm me your shipping info...wait, I probably have it already, lol. I will try and get you a total with the prop tomorrow. If you really need a controller, I can offer the Castle ice 200a water cooled converted esc, castle cap bank and pistix for $265.00 additional if you need it, and as you can see it fits well! Let me know, Thanks, Mike

Thanks, Mike, yes, with the ESC/capbank and pistix.

No hurry at all, we are having a long weekend till Tuesday here.

Gilbert

All PP to you, Mike, thanks.

No hurry to send, enjoy your birthday, it is your day.

Gilbert

Back