• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Fs: Ml boatworks 48", 10s mono, hull #1, rtr

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Luszcz

Vendor
I have decided to put hull #1 from the new molds up for sale. This is the all new design from ML Boatworks. This Mono hull is 48.75" long, and a beast. I am offering the boat with two different options below. Here is a list of what is included:

Option #1:
-Hull, full carbon layup, composite carbon rails and transom, Clear Gel coat, with pink, white, and black splatter, backed in Masters Blue metal flake, clear lexan hatch.
-Leopard 56x110mm, 780kv motor, 8mm collet, water cooler and 5" aluminum quick removal motor mount setup
-ZTW Seal 300a ESC
-Savox 1211mg waterproof steering servo
-Speedmaster hardware (stinger, 6" setback rudder, trim tabs and customer shaped turn fins)
-4-40 steering setup with carbon fiber strengthening sleeve
-Gizmo gen 2 T bar and oiler system
-Hifei high volt cap bank before ESC to Batteries connection
-Dasboata brand new B/S x457/3 propeller
-Misc water cooling fittings, etc. all included
-Transmitter nor receiver included
-This hull is setup for 10s2p...which leads us too the below
-Custom ML Boatworks decals are currently installed as seen on the first photo.
-Sold with the above, asking $1200.00

Option #2:
-Everything above, plus (8) Hyperion Gen7 HV 5200mah 5s lipo packs. These are their top model 45c/90c packs in this series. These packs only have around 5 runs on each pack
-Complete OSE no spark jumper system setup to plug into ESC, jumped over the use 4 of the above lipo packs at a time, for a 10,400mah @ 10s system.
-This optional package add $420.00 to the above Option #1 price. I will not sell any of these batteries separately from the hull, unless Option #1 is sold first.

Shipping is additional, and will be calculated upon request. Local pickup is always welcome. I am also open to partial, or full trades for QuickDraw Pioneer gas engines, or Full Mod Zenoah engines never used. Feel free to reply here, or message me at my ML Boatworks number, (252) 717-6282. I will do additional photos upon request, just didnt take any different ones before posting this. Thanks, Mike Luszcz, ML Boatworks

20210522_193453-X3.jpg

20210415_180605-X2.jpg

20210415_180707-X2.jpg

20210415_180718-X2.jpg

20210217_193136-X2.jpg

-

Here are some interior photos. The motor here is not the one included, it was undersized and was replaced by the Leopard 56110

20210214_223819-X2.jpg

20210214_223756-X2.jpg

-

Final price drop to $800 for Option 1. Add Option 2 for $320 for all the batteries. Price is plus shipping! Mike

Tim, Just sent you a request for your street address via PM since I doubt you would want it publically here. Thanks, Mike

Nice looking boat for one heck of a deal...

Not into FE's yet, but it's getting harder to resist when deals like this keep coming up...

Mike,,, Any idea of what speed this setup will run? Lap times ?

That setup is very much able to do 70's, and handles the power fine. We have a gas version with a stock Quickdraw High rev running well into the 70's, and holding the course with no issues, and never lets off the throttle.

Here is me running mine with a 29.5 zen, and I dont know how to drive, lol

Eddies running with the QD:

Eddie's, high wind, crossing rough water:

Eddie running with grass wrapped on his rudder, steering hard left all the way till the 5 and 6th lap, and still holding his own!

Nice .. thanks for that last video...that's what I wanted to see. How the boat handles running around another boat... behind it, beside it, in front of it...that's what matters. How it handles and behaves in heat racing...

Back