Your next 21 hydro us-1 champion

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Wood

Well, this weekend has been an absolute tornado for me. But that is fine.

Some of my racing friends new about this. But the ones that didn't will be suprised as i was going to spring this on a few of them in a week or so since this wasn't supposed to take place till dec.

Me and Kelli don't have his name pic'ed out yet as this transpired all in about a day's time and WASN'T READY FOR THIS AT ALL. Again, this from what the doc's said wasn't supposed to be till christmas

He was born a little earlier due to kell's blood pressure was extremely high.. So he is on a c-pap machine and i think will be off today as his lungs are in great shape according to the doc. so far they say everything is fine and healthy.

But here is a pic of the next us-1 21 hydro champ..

6lbs 3oz

17 inches tall.

p.s. we had a talk last night and he is wanting to go to the nats and possibly race a twin next year LMAO!!!

and he told me to tell STU AND ZAKER. he is gunnin for ya!!! lol.

happy turkey day or post turkey day

chris

1127081533.jpg

DSC00974.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Chris,

That's awesome!!

A big congrats to the now larger Wood Family :)

That's awesome Chris. Congradulations to you and Kelli. I bet your Mom and Dad are proud.

Mark

congrats,,,,, what a life altering experience ehhh....... here is to a happy healthy life for your boy......... wish you all the best,,,,,

alden

Wow didnt even know you were going to be a DAD!Make sure you dont spend too much time building boats and do your share of diaper changing!!What a thanksgiving gift.

Congrat's Chris! Once everything gets back to almost normal there will probably be sawdust flying in the workshop building the little guy a boat. Get some rest yourself too when you can.

I didn't know that they make C-Pap's that small, I sleep with one myself. The noise of it drowns out my wifes snoring.

Congratulation Chris & Kelli, better savor the years of him being young as they do not last long..... ;)

Back