• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe Warren

If anyone need a few HARD TO FIND parts please post WTB in the For sale section. Might be able to save you a few $$. Selling off a few classes of boats & parts that I dont plan to race in 2010. Many Parts New. Speedmaster parts,Seaducer parts,Roadrunner,Octura,Shafts,Radio box parts,pipes,& a few boats too. if you have something on your want list??? maybe I OR Someone else can save you a few bucks??

Last edited by a moderator:
how about a couple 67 hydro strut and rudder sets?
yes sir. $20 on the strut kits $28 on the rudder kits, all parts new speedmaster plus 4.50 shipping.100.50 total : joe warren 775 crimson oaks lane Collierville TN 38017. I will mark them sold if you want?

Joe I also need a cowl for a 21 rr (if you have more than one) does not need to be new but in good shape

If anyone need a few HARD TO FIND parts please post WTB in the For sale section. Might be able to save you a few $$. Selling off a few classes of boats & parts that I dont plan to race in 2010. Many Parts New. Speedmaster parts,Seaducer parts,Roadrunner,Octura,Shafts,Radio box parts,pipes,& a few boats too. if you have something on your want list??? maybe I OR Someone else can save you a few bucks??
Looking for a OPS .65 case, or a complete motor. Thanks DAVE

Looking at 2qty Speedmaster " large" 67/90 pipe mounts for Hydro tell price thanks Allan

Speedmaster motor mount #UMM and rudder assy. for sport 40?
unsure.gif
Let me know.

Thanks,

Glenn

joe, how much for speedmaster motor mounts for a cmb67 purple head and a strut assembly .250 flat bottom and 40 size rudder assembly for an outrigger hydro.

Looking for a Macs 15cc pipe.

Olly
Are you looking for a stk 15cc I run a 15cc with the header pipe modified (Welded in bigger) for F mono So they will telesclope over the CMDI billet header. what are you running for a header & what is the OD?

WTB now this is a big item. READY? a wrist pin for a 3.5 k&b engine. Anyone have one? Thanks Tom

Back