• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Boats For Sale E/F Mono for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 23814

I have a mono that 42" long and 12" wide it has been out two times since all new hardware and radio box. Boat has a new dropped Speedmaster motor mount set up for 90,91,1.01 CMB also drilled for 67/80 CMB just add the mount spacers which are included. Also has a new Sullivan tank and hopper tank and comes with flex shaft Futaba servos and linkage but no RX and batteries. Boat is original gel color but the transom and the side of the hull could use paint where the holes were filled. Deck has some scratches but never broken or cracked up. Just ran it Monday with a 1.01 and handles great and fast but did loose a bushing out of the rudder so that will have to be addressed. I would like to get $125.00 "the hardware cost that" plus a flat $65.00 to ship in the lower 48 states if it is more I will eat it if it is less you will only be charged the cost to ship to your address. I will be listing more parts as I am scaling back on the hobby. Thank you for looking
Mark G.

Attachments

• SUNP0002 (1).JPG
    SUNP0002 (1).JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 91
  • SUNP0001.JPG
    SUNP0001.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 85
  • SUNP0003 (1).JPG
    SUNP0003 (1).JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 80
  • SUNP0004 (1).JPG
    SUNP0004 (1).JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 78
  • SUNP0005 (1).JPG
    SUNP0005 (1).JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 79
  • SUNP0006.JPG
    SUNP0006.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 80
I will take it Mark. Its my birthday today and just found my birthday present to myself. If Shane has first dibs put me in line please.

I have a Rossi .81 I would like to run in it, I wonder if that mount would be drilled for a Rossi as well ?

NAMBA860 has first dibs, Dave you are next inline and a Happy Birthday to you. The boat has a 1/4" shaft but steps to 3/16 to run the smaller props for a .67 I have a bushing to run the 1/4" props that will go with it. Just to be clear It does not come with the stand as its nothing special.
Thank you Mark G.
If it has 1/4 shaft I will take it

Dave not sure what you are wanting to spend but I have a couple of Eagle 90 riggers I may part with. This yellow boat was my stand by I would take along so 100 mile round trip to the pond was not wasted if one of the other ones had a problem.. Thank you Dave and Happy Birthday again.
Mark.

I would like to have a rigger someday . Lately really liking the old monos like you had there. I just thought that would have been perfect since we are running at a big lake and it could take a little more chop than the .21 boats were running. My son had mentioned to we had that .81 rossi he was really wanting to see run so it would have been a cool boat to try that in. I really appreciate it though. With fuel prices now Maybe it was meant to be to stick to the .21 and .45 boats :p He thought we could have put a gas engine in that being a 42 as well. We had a great day at the lake today anyways was able to get a few boats going good.

That is cool Dave that you and your son had a fun day that is the most important thing. Seems like the fun factor is left out when you see how competitive some of these folks are in the hobby. Take care Dave.

I would like to have a rigger someday . Lately really liking the old monos like you had there. I just thought that would have been perfect since we are running at a big lake and it could take a little more chop than the .21 boats were running. My son had mentioned to we had that .81 rossi he was really wanting to see run so it would have been a cool boat to try that in. I really appreciate it though. With fuel prices now Maybe it was meant to be to stick to the .21 and .45 boats :p He thought we could have put a gas engine in that being a 42 as well. We had a great day at the lake today anyways was able to get a few boats going good.

Since you say you like the "old mono's"
I have an old Lovelace mono, 60-80 hull
Needs little bit of love.
Will take pics and send to your cell if interested
Rick

Since you say you like the "old mono's"
I have an old Lovelace mono, 60-80 hull
Needs little bit of love.
Will take pics and send to your cell if interested
Rick
Thanks Rick. I have seen the old Lovelace monos in pictures they looked pretty neat but I think that Walt has a boat he said he would sell me that might be better for the conditions were running in. I would love to see it though. send me the pics . 816-372-8133 .

Last edited:
Back