• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB, PB Motor Mount & Steering Arm & Grimracer Metal Tank for Lynx

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tunnelbill

Hi,

I need some Outboard parts for a 3.5. Need a PB Adjustable Motor Mount and PB Angled Steering Arm and a GrimRacer Metal tank for a Lynx. Parts must be in very good condition, Please let me know what you have and what you want for it.

Thanks,

Bill

Hi,
I need some Outboard parts for a 3.5. Need a PB Adjustable Motor Mount and PB Angled Steering Arm and a GrimRacer Metal tank for a Lynx. Parts must be in very good condition, Please let me know what you have and what you want for it.

Thanks,

Bill
Does this mean we are going to see you at the pond soon? :)

Hi Don,

You never know, I might.

Found a Motor Mount and a Steering Arm, Still looking for a Metal Tank.

Thanks,

Bill

Hi Don,
You never know, I might.

Thanks,

Bill
It would be nice to see you out there. There's a few new o/b tunnel guys that could stand a little humbling. :p

BTW- you should stop by your old home pond & see all the improvements like the new drivers & judges stand. B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Bill

Sorry I can't help you with a tank, I think you know where to get new ones.

What boat are you going to build??

Ronald.

Hi Don,
You never know, I might.

Thanks,

Bill

Hi Bill

I have a stainless tank here somewhere, can you please give me some dimension and I will check it tomorow and send you an email

regards

Dave

Dang Bill, I'm sorry I took all that stuff from ya that your having to buy now. One good thing, somebody sold

you a new PB mount and I couldn't get one on here even after offering $100 for a new one!

Welcome Back my friend,

Jerry

Hi Ronald,

I will send you a PM soon.

Dave,

I am not sure of the size, I will have to find out and let you know.

Jerry,

I tried to PM you several time and it would not let me, Do you have me blocked????? :lol: :lol: Not sure what the deal is but I tried to PM you several times.

Thanks,

Bill

Hi Ronald,

Dave,

Jerry,

I tried to PM you several time and it would not let me, Do you have me blocked????? :lol: :lol: Not sure what the deal is but I tried to PM you several times.

Thanks,

Bill
If your looking for a Grim Racer tank i know a guy with a few to sell pm me and i will get you his email

Hi Ronald,

Dave,

Jerry,

Thanks,

Bill
If your looking for a Grim Racer tank i know a guy with a few to sell pm me and i will get you his email
Hi Mike,

PM sent, Thank you for the help... ;)

Thanks,

Bill

Last edited by a moderator:
Bill,

Are you still a dealer in lawless. If so I need to get 4 lower units for a nova rossi.

Where did you get your L yn x from???

Look forward seeing you again!!

Kentley Porter

Back