• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB - Hydro 21 Top level rigger

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jorgen Andersson

I am in the market for a top level Hydro 21 heatracing boat, RTR or ARTR.

Maybe a Hydro 45 can be of interest.

Please let me know what you might have for sale.

PM or send me an email to:

[email protected]

Later after season delivery is fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jorgen,

How are you going to race with no propellers?

Did you sell your carbon boat?

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Hi Mark

I guess I have to order some new props.......do you know someone that makes good race props? :D

Some of the boats are still here, I just want to get some new input.

Thanks

Jorgen

Hello,

I have a 21 SGX2 brand new,and a 45 SGX. Both have hardware, and Walt Barney tanks. I can't send pictures until

Thursday. I'm out of town. If interested let me know your email for pictures. I don't know how to post on here.

Thanks,

Bill

I have an SGX 21 with a new Cmb. Motor has never seen fuel. Boat has been run but I have just competed re painting. Not painting over old coat. Taken back to wood and reprinted. $600. I can send picks if interested.

Ken

Bill & Ken - Thanks for offers, I already have several SGX boats, very nice boat, but this time I am looking for something else.

Mike - Thanks, will take a close look, I get back to you.

Jorgen,

The G-1 is A Very Good Designed Boat, you won't be disappointed.

Enjoy Testing,

Mark Sholund

Hi Jorgen I think about plan to sell Carbon ART 21 rigger minus engine 21 by Frank Orlic but need build new front sponsons I dont have no time build sponsons Are you interesting ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Jorgen, I also have a Betke 45, no motor or radio but it is very fast and not run very much (10 launches). I can make a very good price and I have started a new project and would like to move it. Comes with tank, motor mount, hardware, set up for 1/4 scale rudder, and standard servos for throttle and 3rd chanel mixture. $200 USD.

msg-11927-0-35614400-1328400491_thumb.jpg

Hi Jorgen I think about plan to sell Carbon ART 21 rigger minus engine 21 by Frank Orlic but need build new front sponsons I dont have no time build sponsons Are you interesting ?
Allan

I am interested if he passes ...........

Let me know sir............

Latest posts

Back