• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Equi Outboard Pipes

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ron,

Do you know which Irwin pipe the center section was taken from? Only Irwin pipe I can find is the 7.5 inboard quiet pipe. But in old rcbm buyers guides there are pics of several Irwin pipes. Checked the ab site, cheers. I might look at getting a batch of center section made, just need all the specs first.

I have a brand new 3.5 Irwin inboard quiet pipe...is that what you guys build the center sections from?

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't sell Ron Shaw nuttin else, he is getting way too close to my secret squirrel parts stockage levels by now!!! Supply and demand is way out of balance in the OB super duper parts world. We need some new Jim Irwins, Mark Hoppers, Ernie Lafleurs to rise to the surface and start producing new good stuff! I have a K&B cannister muffler I'll sell you good friend? Zoom zoom!
A required bump to ensure Ron Shaw remains handicapped! :p

You guys are too much!!!!! Thanks for the "bump" Beasley. Hopefully another pipe will turn up soon.

Dion,

I have the center section dimensions as I got one pipe from Gabe. But you still need the Equi curved ends.

Thanks Ron, can you pm them to me please and I will see what I can come up with for everyone that is keen.

I am still confident in Bob's offer, he must just be really busy as the more I read on here the more I realize how many races are on at the moment.

Fingers crossed Ron!! In the meantime I ordered a carbon pipe and a silver bullet.

Cheers,

Dion.

Thanks Ron, can you pm them to me please and I will see what I can come up with for everyone that is keen.

I am still confident in Bob's offer, he must just be really busy as the more I read on here the more I realize how many races are on at the moment.

Fingers crossed Ron!! In the meantime I ordered a carbon pipe and a silver bullet.

Cheers,

Dion.
A carbon 40 pipe? What type of pipe is it and from where if you don't mind me asking?

Thanks,

-Mitch

I have a brand new 3.5 Irwin inboard quiet pipe...is that what you guys build the center sections from?
Lol...I must be typing with invisible lettering.....are you seeing the words that are in my quote??!!

Lmao!!!

I can make the parts,but I am still looking for someone to weld them up for me. I can sell you the pieces and you can get them welded. If you send me an Irwin inboard pipe,I can cut it up to make the "big belly" pipe.
Bob,With l due respect. I just do NOT get you. You PM me about buying EQUI parts. Then NEVER respond to three PM'S I send you about me wanting to buy parts and I have someone to weld it for me, WOW.... I moved on. Please don't say u are willing to do something then flake out.TL

Ok, I'm guessing I have the right pipe to make this...just was not sure...

I will prob. be selling this Irwin pipe I have..

Thanks Tim.

-Kent

Thanks Tim.

-Kent
Kent its the Irwin .45 (7.5cc) nitro pipe that is used for the centre section not the 3.5cc

as far as im aware

Greg
Kent,

Sorry, I missed your post.

Greg,

You are correct. The Irwin 40 pipe for the Equi center section is the ticket for sure. I know some guys used to use the 60 Irwin. I use a 60 Irwin Equi for my 60 OB Mod and it works great.

I can make the parts,but I am still looking for someone to weld them up for me. I can sell you the pieces and you can get them welded. If you send me an Irwin inboard pipe,I can cut it up to make the "big belly" pipe.
Bob,With l due respect. I just do NOT get you. You PM me about buying EQUI parts. Then NEVER respond to three PM'S I send you about me wanting to buy parts and I have someone to weld it for me, WOW.... I moved on. Please don't say u are willing to do something then flake out.TL
Tim,

Bob is frantically trying to get his boats ready for the Internats, so I am sure his lack of a reply is not intentional. He had a really bad day last Sat. Three of his boats had major engine failures.

Read here: http://www.intlwater...showtopic=51377

Maybe that will shed some light on what he is dealing with right now with only a few days to go.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks Tim.

-Kent
Kent its the Irwin .45 (7.5cc) nitro pipe that is used for the centre section not the 3.5cc

as far as im aware

Greg
Kent,

Sorry, I missed your post.

Greg,

You are correct. The Irwin 40 pipe for the Equi center section is the ticket for sure. I know some guys used to use the 60 Irwin. I use a 60 Irwin Equi for my 60 OB Mod and it works great.
No problem Ron..he,he!

Don't sell Ron Shaw nuttin else, he is getting way too close to my secret squirrel parts stockage levels by now!!! Supply and demand is way out of balance in the OB super duper parts world. We need some new Jim Irwins, Mark Hoppers, Ernie Lafleurs to rise to the surface and start producing new good stuff! I have a K&B cannister muffler I'll sell you good friend? Zoom zoom!
A required bump to ensure Ron Shaw remains handicapped! :p
...you just behave yourself James....lol!

Back