• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Equi Outboard Pipes

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still have my original Leecraft XT460 that I bought new in 1989. I was national champion in 21 tunnel in 1990 and in 40 tunnel in 2003. The boat has been patched back together several times,but still runs great. I may have to finally breat down and build myself a new hull. By the way, the old DNE boat will be running at the Worlds,with a 21 on it.It will be driven by my newest rookie driver,John Haynes. Please go easy on him,it will be his first race. Back to the original subject of this post,I will talk to you about the pipes at the race.The dies weigh abought 100 lbs each and there is a kiln and other supplies involved.

Sounds great Bob. I look forward to talking to you about Equi's stuff. If we can work something out I am going to talk to Mike Byer about stamping some of these pipes out.

Did you know about boat #9 I posted above? Did you know Charles? I heard he later stuck a few people on some boats he was building and totally disappeared from the hobby.

IMG_20120407_211419.jpg

Im still looking for two more Equi pipes like the one pictured above if anyone has them for sale. Please PM me. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a bunch of crap Ron. I cant believe you would use my picture without my consent. Geez... where is the integrity.

Just kidding man. RIP old Vision. :( The new one will be better. It matches my shop better anyway.

new.jpg

I can make the parts,but I am still looking for someone to weld them up for me. I can sell you the pieces and you can get them welded. If you send me an Irwin inboard pipe,I can cut it up to make the "big belly" pipe.

This is a bunch of crap Ron. I cant believe you would use my picture without my consent. Geez... where is the integrity.

Just kidding man. RIP old Vision. :( The new one will be better. It matches my shop better anyway.

new.jpg
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.....you are a nut!!!... ;) Your new Q tunnel looks great. You better be glad you "watermarked it" or I will be using that one later as well!!!!!..... :p

I will make the parts,trim an Irwin pipe(I have 2 left) and make the header inlet and stinger for $55.00 plus shipping. I was paying $17.00 each for the welding.

I can make the parts,but I am still looking for someone to weld them up for me. I can sell you the pieces and you can get them welded. If you send me an Irwin inboard pipe,I can cut it up to make the "big belly" pipe.
Thats great Bob. I'll let you know. Hopefully someone else has one for sale but if not, thanks for the alternative. I really appreciate that.

I will make the parts,trim an Irwin pipe(I have 2 left) and make the header inlet and stinger for $55.00 plus shipping. I was paying $17.00 each for the welding.
Bob,

I will take both of them. Can you get them welded as well if I pay the welding fees? If not I will have them welded locally.

Ron can't bob build you some pipes?
Yes. I didnt realize he had two Irwin pipes left. Looks like I am all set. So when are you coming back to race with us? Looking forward to it. Been busy this week but Ill get those pics to you soon.

Someone Please Please Please sell Ron Shaw some freekin Equi pipes so he will quit spamming this forum. My head is going to explode if I see another thread titled "WTB Equi Pipe". Beasley

Someone Please Please Please sell Ron Shaw some freekin Equi pipes so he will quit spamming this forum. My head is going to explode if I see another thread titled "WTB Equi Pipe". Beasley
:p

IMG_20120407_211419.jpg

Im still looking for two more Equi pipes like the one pictured above if anyone has them for sale. Please PM me. Thanks.
Dion.

Here is what the Equi pipe looks like with the Irwin center section that I am looking for. This is the one I purchased from Gage but I still need two more. There is an Andy Brown pipe that is very similiar in design and pipe volume that will also work. I am hoping Bob can make the ends available to us for making our own.

Back