• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Equi Outboard Pipes

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
<p>

I can make the parts,but I am still looking for someone to weld them up for me. I can sell you the pieces and you can get them welded. If you send me an Irwin inboard pipe,I can cut it up to make the "big belly" pipe.
Bob,With l due respect. I just do NOT get you. You PM me about buying EQUI parts. Then NEVER respond to three PM'S I send you about me wanting to buy parts and I have someone to weld it for me, WOW.... I moved on. Please don't say u are willing to do something then flake out.TL
Tim,

Bob is frantically trying to get his boats ready for the Internats, so I am sure his lack of a reply is not intentional. He had a really bad day last Sat. Three of his boats had major engine failures.

Read here: http://www.intlwater...showtopic=51377

Maybe that will shed some light on what he is dealing with right now with only a few days to go.
I totally understand that Ron. However I was referring to things that happens  one and two weeks prior to his bad day at the pond. With NO response, after he came to me. I did not go to him asking. He PM'd me. I don't need one that bad and will never due any business with him in the future. TL

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't sell Ron Shaw nuttin else, he is getting way too close to my secret squirrel parts stockage levels by now!!! Supply and demand is way out of balance in the OB super duper parts world. We need some new Jim Irwins, Mark Hoppers, Ernie Lafleurs to rise to the surface and start producing new good stuff! I have a K&B cannister muffler I'll sell you good friend? Zoom zoom!
A required bump to ensure Ron Shaw remains handicapped! :p
Thanks James... ;)

Hey,

I wanted to resurrect this old post. I am still looking for Equi pipes with or without Irwin welded center sections for projects I am working on. Looking for 20/40/60 sized pipes. Please PM me directly if you have anything you can sell. Thanks.

Warning, don't sell Ron Shaw any more pipes. He is an agent for the Chinese RC mafia and is exporting all of our American RC miracles to China. He is even friends with Mitt Romney and does not care about 47% of us! No more pipes please. This message was paid for by Americans for preservation of genuine American RC ideas.

Ron why don't you buy the die's off bob ,if he'd sell them ,

You could make them to sell, I'd buy one if I could get one

Ron why don't you buy the die's off bob ,if he'd sell them ,

You could make them to sell, I'd buy one if I could get one
I spoke with Bob about the dies but was a major investment. I am hoping like you that someone will eventually start making them available for us. Until then, if anyone has pipes they want to sell, PM me. Thanks.

BTW Beasley, you are a riot. You better cancel your stand up comedy acts and get your boats ready for next week...... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back