• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB- CMDi rudder pivot block

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Ferrette

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Vendor
Like it says I need just the CMDi rudder pivot block, already have the blade. New or even used is fine as long as it's in good condition. BTW- they are the same for all the CMD Eagle SG's and SGX's so if anyone has one they can part with please let me know. B)

Like it says I need just the CMDi rudder pivot block, already have the blade. New or even used is fine as long as it's in good condition. BTW- they are the same for all the CMD Eagle SG's and SGX's so if anyone has one they can part with please let me know. B)

i have a brand new one, with transom bracket minus the 3/16 swivel pin, for a 60/80 boat from around 2001 or so

I believe I have one of these New Without blade it did have a 1 inch blade on it @ one time..... Did it have 2 or 4 mounting holes?

I believe I have one of these New Without blade it did have a 1 inch blade on it @ one time..... Did it have 2 or 4 mounting holes?
4 mounting holes

4 mounting holes
Iam pretty sure I have a New one I just pulled the blade off of. What do you have for trade $40 I Paid Andy about 70.00 with blade. I can put it in the mail on tuesday.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back