Scale Rudder Bracket Assemblies

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I have been getting a couple inquiries about these scale rudder brackets and am considering another run of them. I know material costs have increased greatly in the last year so I'm sure I will have to raise the pricing but not sure how much yet. I need to know what interest there is to see if it's even worth doing as it's simply is not cost effective to do just a few.

Still running the numbers but the cost of materials has absolutely skyrocketed. I can see an increase of at least $20 per assembly. No escaping this out of control inflation.............

So I have been getting a couple inquiries about these scale rudder brackets and am considering another run of them. I know material costs have increased greatly in the last year so I'm sure I will have to raise the pricing but not sure how much yet. I need to know what interest there is to see if it's even worth doing as it's simply is not cost effective to do just a few.

I’d most certainly be interested in a couple Don.

Yeah just bought some welding gas the other day. Double from the last time I bought it. It stupid expensive. On another note. I jsut purchased 4 concrete light pole bases for work as we will be needing them in a few weeks. I paid 2933 for 3 of them a year ago. With free delivery. So now the new price for the next 4 was 4400. I did not think that was too bad until they dropped the fuel surcharge on me. That was 993 to deliver. They are coming from a place about 15 miles from the jobsite. It is nuts these days. At least I am not paying the bill on that one.
Mike

OK gang, gonna pull the pin on doing 30 assemblies. Would love to do more but just can't afford it right now. I will start a running list on a new thread of those who want to commit to buying (will be about 5 weeks to completion) so please post on that thread as to how many you want. Looks like final cost per unit will be between $85 and $90 each plus postage. I can fit up to 4 in a small USPS Priority package at $10 (insurance extra) and will only ship this way so we can track them. Unfortunately again this is shipping to U.S. addresses only as USPS still has their heads up their butts on international shipping and c0vid regs.

Back