Scale Rudder Bracket Assemblies

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Ferrette

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Vendor
I have available a limited run of scale rudder bracket assemblies made in the USA! Gives that 1/8th or 1/6th scale a more realistic looking rudder set up. These are very close to the ones that CMDi stopped making a number of years ago (and yes I had Andy's ok even before the first chips flew). They will work for left or right mounting, simply drill top bolt hole for 6-32 (both are 4-40 sized) once location is determined. No rudder blade is included but the typical .250" thick blades will fit. You will need to notch and redrill (easy) the 4-40 sheer bolt hole on Speedmaster and some others to take advantage of the wider, more stable mounting of blade on the tiller arm. Comes assembled including 304 stainless pivot pin. $70 each plus priority postage. Unfortunately due to local covid restrictions accessing my post office is a royal PIA so US shipping only until that changes.

scalerudderbracket1.jpgscalerudderbracket2.jpg

Hi Don,

I'll take 2 brackets please, and I'll get you to send it to a US address please

regards

Shane

I have available a limited run of scale rudder bracket assemblies made in the USA! Gives that 1/8th or 1/6th scale a more realistic looking rudder set up. These are very close to the ones that CMDi stopped making a number of years ago (and yes I had Andy's ok even before the first chips flew). They will work for left or right mounting, simply drill top bolt hole for 6-32 (both are 4-40 sized) once location is determined. No rudder blade is included but the typical .250" thick blades will fit. You will need to notch and redrill (easy) the 4-40 sheer bolt hole on Speedmaster and some others to take advantage of the wider, more stable mounting of blade on the tiller arm. Comes assembled including 304 stainless pivot pin. $70 each plus priority postage. Unfortunately due to local covid restrictions accessing my post office is a royal PIA so US shipping only until that changes.

View attachment 285583View attachment 285584
Hey Don,
I would like to buy 2 of those. Remind me how to pay you for them.

Ok all the scale rudder brackets that have been ordered so far are assembled and ready to get boxed up. Apparently the click and ship part of the USPS web site is jacked up and I cannot access it to print shipping labels. USPS replied to my email they were aware of the issue and working "diligently on a resolution" so I'm hoping they get it straight soon. If all goes well I will p/m everyone their tracking #s as soon as that happens, hopefullyin the next couple days. :cool:
scalebrackets.jpg

Back