• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB CMDI octura 2 blade 1445 with 3.1 & 3.6 cup

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shark

Anyone have any CMDI 1445 octura propellers with cupping to match 3.1 & 3.6

I could sure use them.

Contact Rey Garcia

Rey,

Why just CMDi 1445's,are they special? We use the same pitch gauge, so why would mine be any different?

I have quite a collection of propellers,and we have found even better propellers than that on a 21 Hydro. :lol:

Have you tried a ABC H-4 or H-10 lately?

Just Curious,

Mark Sholund

Props-4-U

Last edited by a moderator:
Mark,

Great news!!

I am building a new.21 hydro (3 point tail dragger) The boat is 30.5" long and I was hoping to pull an OCTURA 1445 2 blade with 3.1 and one with 3.6 cup.

I would be greatful to try your series of props, I have never tried the H series propellers and I have no experience with the H series blades.

PM me with pricing info and I would need the blades asap...

thanks for the info.

Rey Garcia

The H-Series is more and more proving to be a better prop with a few more Diameter Options than what Octura offers for the 21 hydro. Marks work is right on, he'll get you the prop you need, and you wont have to wait all year to get it.

Larry Jr.

Rey,

Can you give us an update on your new boat and it's performance?

It looks nice all painted up,but how does it run?

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Rey,
Why just CMDi 1445's,are they special? We use the same pitch gauge, so why would mine be any different?

I have quite a collection of propellers,and we have found even better propellers than that on a 21 Hydro. :lol:

Just Curious,

Mark Sholund

Props-4-U

Yes they are special! Because they are personally hand cupped by me! The guy who has cupped more Record setting, World champion, Nationals winning props than any one! .......and continues to do so! :)

Rey,

Just Curious,

Mark Sholund

Props-4-U

Yes they are special! Because they are personally hand cupped by me! The guy who has cupped more Record setting, World champion, Nationals winning props than any one! .......and continues to do so! :)
Good Point..... :lol: :lol:

Rey,

Just Curious,

Mark Sholund

Props-4-U

As a a Matter of Fact...... Ralph & I have both won US-1`s on CMDI Props.

Rey,

Just Curious,

Mark Sholund

Props-4-U

As a a Matter of Fact...... Ralph & I have both won US-1`s on CMDI Props.

Thanks Joe! Hope to see you all at the races soon! :)

The H-Series is more and more proving to be a better prop with a few more Diameter Options than what Octura offers for the 21 hydro. Marks work is right on, he'll get you the prop you need, and you wont have to wait all year to get it.
Larry Jr.

And just to get everyone up to date! ALL of the ABC H-series props were hand fashioned by "Yours Truely" back in 1994!! :)

And just to get everyone up to date! ALL of the ABC H-series props were hand fashioned by "Yours Truely" back in 1994!! :)
Well the way I heard it the ABC part of ABC props stood for Andy Brown Competition. :)

Well that's not true! Tidewater was just looking for a name.....ABC was easy, like Acme! :)

They may have used that reference later just to take advantage of my name.

Well the way I heard it the ABC part of ABC props stood for Andy Brown Competition. :)

Well that's not true! Tidewater was just looking for a name.....ABC was easy, like Acme! :)

I like the way I heard it better as we all know who was the brains behind those props. ;)

I like the way I heard it better as we all know who was the brains behind those props. ;)

Just the H-series and S-series...to keep the facts straight! :)

Andy Brown is a master at his work.

My success in RCU and that of my son Dave has a lot to do with Andy's props.

I run a CMDI .21 boat, I buy from Andy and get great service. But I also buy from Mark and I also get great service. So to my opinion they are both masters at what they do.... ;)

Lorenzo

Rey,

Just Curious,

Mark Sholund

Props-4-U

4/19/07. When should we expect to see the Bar Stock pipes for sale. A couple days means 2 to me, and a few means 3... Seems like a few more than a few to me... :rolleyes: I can't wait... thanks....

David

PakMan

P.S.- Mark has helped me more than anyone in the past couple years! Thanks Mark! You are doing the Work!

P.P.S.- Bill, you need to call me...

LOL, If you're talking to me I'd be glad to call but I don't know who you are or a number to call. LOL

Latest posts

Back