• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

"WTB" 1/8th Scale Hydroplane Fiberglass Sponsons

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kevin Lichlyter

I am looking for a pair of 1/8th scale sponsons for my hydroplane. I would prefer fiberglass design.

My final boat design will be similar to what the U-22 Matrix Systems was last year before it flipped at Detroit.

If anyone has any questions I will try answer them to the best of my ablity. I should be able to get a picture of a pair that a friend of mine is going to be using that he got from Pat Bristol. Unfortunatley Pat said the mold to make those sponsons is no longer available.

Thanks

I have a set of those that I picked up this past year. Don't know if they will make the hull version you are doing, though. Please forward your contact details and I can send pics and info.

Years ago, Harry Gatjens built a Bud hull using glass sponsons he bought from someone here in Washington, just not sure who. You might send him a pm or email and ask. The only problem in using them for an 8806 is they may be too short to accurately depict the rear of the boat

Those look like the ones I am after, need to double check everything with the guy who is lending a much needed helping hand for this project.

Latest posts

Back