World Tunnel Champs: Tunnels are backkk

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Somewhere in a show box probably I have a picture that has John on one side of the pic. He has no glasses, no beard and you can just see one of his first generation Trophy tunnels in the background. I think it was 1989.

I think at this point, if you are not entered to race this event, you are not a true tunnel person!

as of 22nd Feb we have

26 x MOD 40 Tunnels
23 x MOD 20 Tunnels
22 x SPORT 20 Tunnels

I don't know about y'all but I am FROTHING just thinking about this many tunnels in one place!!
Frothing? I’m not sure the exact translation of that here in the states but I think that means Kris is excited. Or having a couple beers. Either way, all good things 😂

Status update: 57 racers, 191 boats. Think we can break 225 by race day? I see a lot of names still missing off this list. Dust em off and let’s get them entered 👀

Frothing? I’m not sure the exact translation of that here in the states but I think that means Kris is excited. Or having a couple beers. Either way, all good things 😂

Status update: 57 racers, 191 boats. Think we can break 225 by race day? I see a lot of names still missing off this list. Dust em off and let’s get them entered 👀

I think those other names we see frequently on here, but not entered are scared...

just to explain myself, here is an explanation for you ;-)

Frothing

To be extremely excited about something, to the point where you exhibit common symptoms of rabies.

Mate 1: Oi blokes, I’m absolutely frothing for a frothie.
Frothy

A beer.

Referring to the froth on a beer that has been poured into a glass, either from a tap, stubby or tinnie.

Gonna jump on the frothys tonight and get absolutely buggered.

Here's a pic for you Julio. I went testing today and it was not a favorable outcome, but at least it was nice to be on the water! Cheers! This is my D Tunnel that I plan to run in a few weeks in this race, if I can make it work.

Attachments

• FCC6B55E-6F38-434D-BA0C-829C7892100A.jpeg
    FCC6B55E-6F38-434D-BA0C-829C7892100A.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 80
Hi, Joey:
Here's a pic for you Julio. I went testing today and it was not a favorable outcome, but at least it was nice to be on the water! Cheers! This is my D Tunnel that I plan to run in a few weeks in this race, if I can make it work.
Thank you very much!!... beautiful view... I hope that you solve the problems of the tunnel and that everything goes well.

Back