WOF 28/30

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cjm102 said:
I'm just going to use a "tuned can" for now on the K&B. I'll worry about getting the MAC going  later. So I can set it up good. But I was going to ask Dave to bring along a SPP to the Nat's.
Chris

94576[/snapback]

Its already packed in with the boat stuff. Nice and safe. :D

Thanks Dave!

Hopefully I'll complete the sponsons and center section tomorrow.

TTYL

Chris

Chris

While you where talking about sponsons I have built one WOF 28 and started the second one :p

Butch

Perfection takes time!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

I'm getting there. But with only a week till the Nat's I'm getting a little stressed.

Chris

Progress

Hi, Got my Lawless and my MAC today. But I didn't realise that I needed a remote N/V for the Eng.

TTYL

Chris

Chris

Just take one off a old K&B engine or any old 20-40 size airplane engine ...

Finish that BOAT !!

Someone in the land of OZ will have one if you must use a 3rd channel needle

Butch

cjm102 said:
Hi, Got my Lawless and my MAC today. But I didn't realise that I needed a remote N/V for the Eng.
TTYL

Chris

94968[/snapback]

Chriss

I have a spare Bob Volet needle here and new seals to go in it. cost me $25 AU.

PM Me your postal and I will send it on Tuesday. You can fix me up at the Nats if you want. or call me on 0403296194

Regards

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
Chris,

Do you have a 3 channel radio? I can't remember. That Bob Violet needle will serve you well. I use them with my Novarossi's.

Tim.

At the moment I have only got a 2 channel AM radio. I think at this late stage it is a huge ask to get a new motor with a pipe setup in 2 days before a major race. I'm still trying to get a header for it.

Boat is going good & I have just purchased all the gear to setup the steering linkages and radio box.

I'll hopefully have it running on the weekend. I can then get some testing done. I'm also getting a fiberglass Dumas 45 cowl from Gary.

TTYL

Chris

Progress

PS: is there a good way to cut out the transom? I had a lot of trouble.

Chris

Tim_Duggan said:
Chris,Do you have a 3 channel radio? I can't remember. That Bob Violet needle will serve you well. I use them with my Novarossi's.

Tim.

95318[/snapback]

NovaRossi's? And here I thought you were an "underdog" sorta kinda Guy,

No wonder your "Better Half" is mad at you all the time :p

Hahaha Jerry.

Man was she p155ed with me this week - 3 separate parcels arrived in 3 days! That and I'm going racing for a week in a few days time B) B) B)

Tim.

Tim_Duggan said:
Hahaha Jerry. Man was she p155ed with me this week - 3 separate parcels arrived in 3 days! That and I'm going racing for a week in a few days time  B)   B)   B)

Tim.

95474[/snapback]

hey Tim parcel number four should be there soon. :blink: whatc out for the rolling pin :p

I'm currently setting up the radio box and links.

I have used 4-40 rod and I'm a little unsure that I've done it correctly. I've only had quick glance at one before. Should I place the bends elsewhere & the collets?

Thanks

Chris

Progress

Cheers Kris.

I'm doing the cowl that Gary sent me now. And I'm leaving tomorrow morning.

Thanks to every one who helped me. I wouldn't have done it without all the help. :D :D :D :D :D :D

I'll let you know how I go at the Nat's

Chris

Back