Who's got pics of there boats

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Wayne it's meant to go horizontal although sometime's it doe's go vertical,it's a sabre w/turbine power it goe's pretty quick only problem is you need a lot of room .

Hey Grim though's are really nice rigger's :)

Mike. C.

Last edited by a moderator:
here are my 3 winter projects.

1st is my HH12 almost completed. :D

Next is the 21 Wild Thing I am building for my wife :D

I need to seal the inside & do some other stuff before I attach the deck.

last is a Nitro Furry that Ron O gave my boys. It needs a rudder, trim tabs, radio, & new paint. Thanks a bunch Ron!!! oh ya, anyone got a pull start for a .12 Dynomite? <_<

Here's another. The Centennial Park Manager on left, me, the County Parks Director first right & County Supervisor 2nd right holding my Winston Eagle as Concours winner.

Wade, the pull start should be available at Rider's or any other half-way decent HS up there (notice that I didn't say Hobby World!). The starter is pretty universal that they use. Associated, Team Losi, HPI and a few others all use the same one. Climate has the other parts needed to finish it up again. This boat is exactly the same as a DPI Shiada River Racer with minor changes like the deck and an added radio box cover.

That wild thing looks great wade,

FOR the rigger, HH .12 could you STRECH IT to be a HH G260 FOR ME?

Let me know if you can strech it longer for me.

Tom

Tom, I'm sure I could, but I don't have time right now. I barely have time to work on my own projects. :(

That would be good as a future project when I am "Bored at Work" again :p

TimD said:
Bill,I have photoshop - if you want you could email it to me and I can post it or email it back for you.

Tim.
Tim, Send you pic, to email address you gave me, mail came back. :huh:

Bill

Leecraft w Nelson, Cooper pipe.

Well what I tried apparently did not work :unsure: Back to the drawing board :lol:

Big John, very nice boats.

Don F, Check you out stylin w/the race officials. Very nice Lobster.

Joe K, I like the matching monos for you and your son.

To everyone else who posted that's some very nice stuff.

I especially liked the Computer 101 courses.....LOL

here are mine .. both gas .. both zenoah 231 full mod engines , the cat is a PSR Bandit xl . 43 inch long . runs a sollid 57 mph with a stock engine .. have to test it with the full mod ..

the mono is a 43 inch AC Magnum 67 , a perfect oval racer .last speed was 54 mph .. but in heat raci i think 50 mph is good enough .

jerome

rot-002.jpg

magnumspeed2.jpg

Don,

You run IMPBA right? If you' NAMBA you can't run it with the pipe exposed. :eek:

Never mind, You do run IMPBA :lol:

Back