Who's got pics of there boats

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Terry how fast is you rigger in the saw, looks pretty fast from here,nice rigger.

Here's one of mine

Last edited by a moderator:
PHM Racing said:
Terry how fast is you rigger in the saw, looks pretty fast from here,nice rigger.Here's one of mine
The top pix is my .67 (11cc) boat which runs in the low 80's on a good day, the lower shot is my .45 (7.5cc) hull that runs mid 70's. Here's a shot of my 40 boat set up with a 67 for saw...Looks like yours is haulin the mail too :p

and... I've run 98+ with a .45 in it and seen more on the "gun" with a .67 but having some handling problems, think I might have seen the light though :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
ALL You guys post is pics of riggers, LOL I seen so many I WANT ONE.

At least i know WHO I can turn to for advice if i get one.

Someday will get camera and snap some, need to finish up tho.

Tom

Jeff,

when you add a post, down below the text part there is a section called file attachments. Hit the button marked browse and then locate the pic on your pc. Once you select the pic you should see some text appear in the box to the left of the browse button. Next hit add reply and it should work.

If it doesn't work for you - email me the pic on [email protected] and I'll put it up for you.

Tim.

My Seaducer SD2 with Mac 67 in Jackson TN last June. afetr posting I guess I need to zoom in a bit. Will try it later I have to go pick up a package from

U tterly P athetic S hipping "UPS" as they are very incompitent it seems.

Last edited:
Whats engines in that Twincraft mono?

I am switching one back to gas engine that i have.

Tom

Back