Who's got pics of there boats

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tim,

Thanks.

The Leecraft has Nelson mod by Rod, mod lower unit by Rod, Garaghty carb, Cooper pipe.

The rigger is a 7.5 Hawk been mod with Gary's help. into a 67. Mack 67 w Garaghty carb.Will paint as soon as weather permits in Colorado. :D

The Mutt has Nelson I/B w Garaghty carb, Rod also mod the engine. Just finished it . Can't wait for water. Tanks by Mike Z.

Bill

View attachment 1655

Last edited by a moderator:
Bill,

Any chance of some pic's of the Nelson's you have? We don't see the marine versions here.......

Tim.

here are mines ,

so far aaaaaallllllllll are FSR V ( booooooooring lol )

some will get sold as i need some space in my hobbyroom , all the rests gets the (new) team colours .

From left to right , above to down ,

Left : yellow boat , still in construction 7.5cc( boat for the World Championship this year , Spark( on table ) ( oldie , goes to my dad this year )

On the ground ,

Blizzard , 15 CC ,

Spyder , 7.5 cc ,

old 7.5 , former WC boat

Boat laying down : former 15 cc ,

Boat standing up : New Spark boat ,

regards ,

Bart

View attachment 1656

TimD said:
Bill,Any chance of some pic's of the Nelson's you have? We don't see the marine versions here.......

Tim.
Tim. Will take some pics and e mail them to you. I'm still not able to upload pictures here. Send me e mail I will attach as before, you can post them if you like or not.

Gary Preusse last fall set IMPBA SAW record with the Nelson in a Mutt

Bill

Hi guys,

here is may baby´s
24.jpg
13.jpg

Guys, our friend in the pic is a perfect example of those who let nothing stop them from getting out and doing what they enjoy. "Guest" probably does not have any handicaps (physically) but yet has nothing better to do than sit in front of a PC and show his ignorance. Those are great pics. The one with the yellow and blue boat sitting in the shallow water is really cool.

Mark

Agreed. I'm glad Tom removed the "guest" post. This was a perfect example why "guests" should be only allowed to read threads. You want to post, then register. <_<

Gatt your tunnels are lookin good Buddy!!!

Keep up the nice work ;)

Gene :D

My Villains

no1

Don, I have 6 types in hand to try. Gerhart canisters big volume, Gerhart canisters small volume, Prather canisters, MAC 13 cc mufflers, MAC 15 cc mufflers and AB 67s. I also have a pair of new Rossi mufflers that I bought about 10 years ago. Never used them, I got no idea of what they will do. They look like baseball bats. Go ahead have a pick, what do you recommend. The picture shows the boat with OPS nitros.

JOSE

I also have a set of full compliance Bullard Prestone coolant muffler canisters.

Piston1 said:
Don, I have 6 types in hand to try.  Gerhart canisters big volume, Gerhart canisters small volume, Prather canisters, MAC 13 cc mufflers, MAC 15 cc mufflers and AB 67s.  I also have a pair of new Rossi mufflers that I bought about 10 years ago.  Never used them, I got no idea of what they will do.  They look like baseball bats. Go ahead have a pick, what do you recommend.  The picture shows the boat with OPS nitros.JOSE
Jose- I've been playing with the AB67 pipes so far, seem to work well.

Definitely let us know what works best! I'm always looking for different things to try! :D :D

BTW- Mike Tyson (T-Mod Racing) makes some good mufflers worth trying. We found NO power losses at all. :)

Back