outfitting retrieve boat

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack Brady

Hello, Our club has got a new retrieve boat and it needs to be set up. I am seeing if anybody has pics of their retrieve boat or suggestions. I have read about racks but have not seen them. Wondering how to make a rack that works for all hull types. So basically looking for pics and ideas. Thanks

Hi Jack. Thanks for the retrieve work you guys did this last weekend. If you can refit this new boat with what I see in the front of Rays pic I'll come over and help rig it!!

Doug

Thanks for the pic Ray, and thanks for the offer to help rig the boat Doug. On that rig do the boats sit on it front to back or do they go across? Main issue is trying to bring back multiple thunderboats at a time, same with some of the other larger hulls. Also trying to picture that setup, what is the features that make that set up good? Thanks
Jack

I like that setup Phil. Our pond has a dock for the retrieve boat so for us I would only do one side but it could be full length. We have at times had almost a heat worth of dnf thunderboats, Have to make multiple trips to unload and get the rest.

Back