Whinning...just a little

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LarryConrad

Why oh why is it in the mid sixties and sunny when I am at work, and on the weekend when I should be testing boats, it's either blowing 40mph or it's like today 50 with a 90% chance of thunder showers? **** I miss living on a lake. :angry:

Larry

It more sounds like you need to contact Century 21 for some help . :D

Why oh why is it in the mid sixties and sunny when I am at work, and on the weekend when I should be testing boats, it's either blowing 40mph or it's like today 50 with a 90% chance of thunder showers? **** I miss living on a lake. :angry: Larry
Get your priority's right....only work when its crappy out ;)

I go through the same feeling all the time. I hate when its nice all day at work and when I get out to go get a run or two in it rains.

Why oh why is it in the mid sixties and sunny when I am at work, and on the weekend when I should be testing boats, it's either blowing 40mph or it's like today 50 with a 90% chance of thunder showers? **** I miss living on a lake. :angry: Larry

larry i got the same thing here.

rain wind rain wind.. been testing twice.. went to 1 race.. gets old..

oh well.. get more motors done and props so when i can test I will have a full load to do it with.

chris

It's blowing 40 here in Florida too!

I don't even have time to run a boat......guess I can't whine about the wind! :rolleyes:

It's blowing 40 here in Florida too!
I don't even have time to run a boat......guess I can't whine about the wind! :rolleyes:
Ran my 20 tunnel all day almost a gallon of fuel. Got a little windy so i had lunch and then ran some more. Rain or shine im not going to the lake tomorrow LOL Got lucky i guess today 70 degrees :D

I got a weekend that isn't a wash-out and I'm busy with other stuff. Right now my son is outside celebrating his 21st Birthday and tomorrow is Mother's Day.

I did manage to get my gasser outside and fired up for the first time!

Same hear!! wind and rain. Plus lost my pond this year to! :( Like to run my boat in the lake but most of the time it's to choppy to run in! :angry: I'm very itchy to run my Oberto hydro. :D checked with one pond to run in and got shot down!! :angry: Got four more to ask about.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was great hre in Huntsville today we ran from 9am to 430pm hardly an wind and just overcast so it didn't get too hot later in theafternoon the sun did poke out and it got up to 80 degrees it was great being a boater today. Used my new FASST system today for the first time worked great, I did find one disadvantage with the DSM you no longer have a long transmitter antenna to drag your boat to the dock when it's just out of reach the little 6 inch transmitter antenna just doesn"t work for that any longer.

Its supposed to stop raining tomorrow AM, and get partly sunny, so the weekend won't be a total bust. I'll shoot paint in the morning, and may just get a boat wet in the afternoon! :D

Larry

Yes like SayMikey I was at the lake with him yesterday and got to run the 20 mono for about a half gallon and yes it was a bit windy but got to run unlike today 54 and 26mph winds and guest up to 50 maybe in the morning. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Well a little off topic but this is what we were doing this weekend in Lake Kissimmee ..in the River south of the lake ...., I'm finally getting used to my Allison ........<a href="http://forums.screamandfly.com/forums/show...ad.php?t=158934" target="_blank">http://forums.screamandfly.com/forums/show...ad.php?t=158934</a>
hey tom, what is my chances on you letting me drive it, that the combo i always wanted.
I will take you for a ride ...but ya can't drive it !!

Time to pack it up and move south weather is 84 and sunny and race 12 months of the year lol

Time to pack it up and move south weather is 84 and sunny and race 12 months of the year lol

Really no need to tell people to do this, we have enough implants down here now!!!

Rick (NATIVE)

Really no need to tell people to do this, we have enough implants down here now!!!

Rick (NATIVE)
The "Natives" would still be driving on dirt roads, if not for the "Implants" without a state tax. ;) The Jersey shore would dry up and blow away without the "Bennies" short for Benefactors with their cash. It's all good. :D

Well a little off topic but this is what we were doing this weekend in Lake Kissimmee ..in the River south of the lake ...., I'm finally getting used to my Allison ........<a href="http://forums.screamandfly.com/forums/show...ad.php?t=158934" target="_blank">http://forums.screamandfly.com/forums/show...ad.php?t=158934</a>
hey tom, what is my chances on you letting me drive it, that the combo i always wanted.
I will take you for a ride ...but ya can't drive it !!
if i'm in florida, i will look you up.

Back