Where in the hell is the OFF TOPIC THREAD on the forum?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And here we go again, 150 illegals flown into New York and bussed to New Jersey. The Biden administration has legals and citizens scrambling to find formula for their babies while they have stockpiled it in the "processing stations" along the southern borders and, once again, we see things like this:
Plane carrying more than 150 migrants lands in NYC: Fox News exclusive - YouTube
What the government is working on, specifically with the democratic party is to figure out which "Red" voting district to re-locate them to.

And, unfortunately, you're probably right. What's even worse, as shown by this Australian video, is that foreigners actually understand what's going on in Washington DC better than many of our own countrymen do:

Sussman verdict is in:
NOT GUILTY!!!!
Could we have expected anything else since the judge and several jurors had ties to the defendant or the Hillary Clinton campaign? Here's what some had to say about the results:

This should have never been tried in Washington DC, considering its highly democratic population and interconnected families. Take the trial to another state, such as Virginia or Pennsylvania, and the outcome would probably have been different

Kind of obvious that all of the people that were affiliated with the judge, Clinton campaign or defendant should have been barred from being involved with the trial. As I stated above, take the trial to a different state and I'm sure the results would have been different. The fact that the judge allowed those that were heavily biased on the jury showed that the verdict would be not guilty before the trial even started. In fact, the judge should have never taken the case due to his biases.

I tried hard not to care, express any interest or even follow the Depp/Heard trial but here in Australia it was somehow considered newsworthy almost nightly by the socially engineered idiots and clowns involved in running television these days. The bits of evidence and testimony (hyberbolic ham acting in my opinion) that I couldn't avoid leads me, as an old, wise man, to conclude that there were two huge turds in the Depp/Heard matrimonial bed well before anybody did or did not add more.
When Hollywood eventually makes a movie of the couple's spiteful breakup and divorce I offer the following title (free of charge) to the producers who should pay homage to the last great divorce movie (Kramer vs Kramer) by calling the new movie - "Dumper vs Thumper".

I tried hard not to care, express any interest or even follow the Depp/Heard trial but here in Australia it was somehow considered newsworthy almost nightly by the socially engineered idiots and clowns involved in running television these days. The bits of evidence and testimony (hyberbolic ham acting in my opinion) that I couldn't avoid leads me, as an old, wise man, to conclude that there were two huge turds in the Depp/Heard matrimonial bed well before anybody did or did not add more.
When Hollywood eventually makes a movie of the couple's spiteful breakup and divorce I offer the following title (free of charge) to the producers who should pay homage to the last great divorce movie (Kramer vs Kramer) by calling the new movie - "Dumper vs Thumper".
That's a worthy comment 👍 👏 🤣
To Hell with the lot of Them..

I have to agree with you on this one, David. Seems kind of funny that a celebrity divorce case is making the international news and yet the rigged Sussman case doesn't even get talked about on the mainstream media. Do we really care about who did or said what in the Depp/Heard house or what each wants out of the divorce proceedings? I don't, hence the agreement with "To Hell with the lot of Them"

Speaking of slight at hand, the occupant of the White House and his staff of speech writers, are up to the same thing. Only in this case, they are going after the fire arms of law abiding citizens rather than actually having the liberal DA's and leadership in many of the blue cities and states do their jobs. In an attached video, a 2nd Amendment supporter shows just how much slight of hand they are using, both to influence the voters to vote Democrat and convince the legal, lawful gun owners that they shouldn't have fire arms because of the mass shootings by deranged(and yes, I'm trying to be tactful on this one) manics

And the media, in this case MSNBC, used the same speech, tied together with cheap shots at a former President(one that, IMHO, actually did what he said he would and took the oath of office VERY seriously) to show how it's the Republicans fault that nothing has been done to control "gun violence

I love the fact that the "commentator" used Eric Swalwell, a known "consort" of a Chinese operative referred to as "Fang Fang", to make his point

I had to laugh at this one as well. The commentator and guests all try to discredit Donald Trump, former AG William Barr and the John Durham investigation. What they failed to mention was that a former member of the Hillary Clinton campaign stated, under oath, that Hillary Clinton was behind the story being delivered to the FBI and a minor publication. Just love how MSNBC twisted the subject by still pushing the Russia story, Steele Dossier being legit, not to mention the fact they never mentioned that three of the jurors were Clinton donors, one was an AOC donor and another's daughter plays on the same sporting team as Sussman's daughter

And another one, again from MSNBC, that calls for the DOJ to shut down the Durham investigation as a waste of taxpayer's money

Last edited:
Agreed, Don. We all know:
  • Food costs more, if you can find what you want
  • Gas costs up to double what it did January 20, 2021
  • Diesel fuel costs up to triple what it did January 20, 2021
  • Covid is still affecting people, whether they have contracted it or not
  • Hundreds, if not thousands are still crossing the southern border each and every day
  • Illegal, if not lethal, drugs are being smuggled into the country and distributed by cartel networks
  • Border agents are being forced into acting like travel agents instead of doing their jobs
  • Many jobs remain unfilled because the government is paying people that are capable of going to work to stay home
  • Crime is at an all-time high, even more so than during the early 20th century
  • Citizens are burning through, not increasing, their savings just to eat, heat, house and transport themselves and their families
  • AND THE BIDEN ADMINISTRATION POLICIES ARE THE ROOT CAUSE OF ALL OF THE ABOVE!!!!!

And now, a member of the Trump White House staff, while boarding a flight to Nashville, gets pulled out of the boarding line is handcuffed and leg ironed because he didn't hand over classified documents to the Pelosi "sham" committee. Check out these videos and see if you see any double standard in the execution of the laws and how it was reported:

And then, of course, we have Adam Schiff. The guy that lied to the country over having a witness to the Trump/Russia collusion story that was proven to be a lie is upset over the fact that the DOJ isn't prosecuting everyone from the Trump White House staff:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...sedgntp&cvid=3b76d3d1fe0b4574b992ed34dcba853a

Back